Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

The New Meat Lover's Cookbook

by Janeen A. Sarlin

16None1,008,042NoneNone
"Grilled steak, roasted rack of lamb, sauteed pork chops, braised pork ribs - can meat be a part of a healthy lifestyle? Absolutely, according to the authors of The New Meat Lover's Cookbook. In the introduction, author Janeen Sarlin says "I love meat. I grew up on it, and I plan to continue eating it in healthful ways. That's what this book is about: eating moderate portions of nutritious, low-fat meats - cooked with little if any added fat - but with large dollops of flavorful spices and seasonings.""--BOOK JACKET.Title Summary field provided by Blackwell North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved… (more)
25.00 (1) 2009 (1) 3rd Shelf Left (1) American cuisine (1) complete (1) cookbook (4) cooking (3) East Bookcase (1) grilling (1) HC (1) hc/dj (1) living room (1) Loc-FR (1) meat (4) meatloaf (1) own (1) R (1) read (1) Y (1)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 152,555,100 books! | Top bar: Always visible