Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Mystery…

Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Mystery Romance) (edition 2007)

by Leslie Langtry

Member:barb302
Title:Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Mystery Romance)
Authors:Leslie Langtry
Info:Leisure Books (2007), Mass Market Paperback, 325 pages
Rating:***

Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Mystery Romance) by Leslie Langtry

Recently added byaczkh, mmoj, Gamesteacher, maxiesid, apostate

I rarely give up on books and don't ever throw books away. This one was painful to finish and after I finished I had a hard time not throwing it away as I just couldn't think anyone who I could give it to. Soccer mom as an assassin, thought it sounded fun so bought bought it. Actually the back cover was as interesting as the whole book. The characters had no depth and the storyline was not well developed. Wouldn't recommend. ( )
  mmoj | Aug 16, 2015 |
"On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero."
-Chuck Palahniuk, *Fight Club*
To Tom, my hero-
Thank you for making this possible.
To Mom-
Thank you for making *me* possible.
No one really liked family reunions.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0843959339, Mass Market Paperback)

YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR FAMILY...
Death by Chocolate is her favorite dessert. And those knitting needles aren't just for craft projects. To most people, Gin Bombay is an ordinary single mom. Then again, they don't know she's from a family of top secret assassins. Somewhere between leading a Girl Scout troop for her kindergartner--would nooses count for a knot badge?--and keeping their puppy from destroying the furniture, Gin now has to take out a new target.

BUT YOU CAN PICK THEM OFF
Except this target has an incredibly hot Australian bodyguard who knows just how to make her weak in the knees. But with a mole threatening to expose everything, Gin doesn't have much time to let her hormones do the happy dance. She's got to find the leak and clear her assignment...or she'll end up next on the Bombay family hit list.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:24 -0400)

Gin Bombay is your average soccer mom/assassin. Between housetraining the puppy, starting a girl scout troop and garroting terrorists, she has a full plate. Now the Bombay Family Council wants her to root out a mole who is endangering the family business (which is assassination), and she's met a hunky Austrailian bodyguard who might be the "one."… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,145,399 books! | Top bar: Always visible