Bowling for Columbine by Michael Moore

Bowling for Columbine (2002)

by Michael Moore (Director)

190691,686 (3.76)14
Member:Superzerg
Title:Bowling for Columbine
Authors:Michael Moore (Director)
Info:
Collections:Filme sortieren

Bowling for Columbine [2002 film] by Michael Moore (2002)

It took this long for me to finally watch Michael Moore's film because I knew it would make me sick. And it did. I'm glad he worked so hard to dig through all the garbage and find the one difference that sets us apart from other countries - an ethos that allows, no, promotes exploitation of the poor. ( )
  2wonderY | Feb 1, 2014 |
  WilliamHartPhD | Aug 3, 2010 |

The United States of America is notorious for its astronomical number of people killed by firearms for a developed nation without a civil war. With his signature sense of angry humor, activist filmmaker Michael Moore sets out to explore the roots of this bloodshed.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,403,688 books! | Top bar: Always visible