10 Things I Hate About You (Two Disc Special…

10 Things I Hate About You (Two Disc Special Edition - Includes DVD &… (original 1999; edition 2010)

by Gil Junger (Director)

In this loose A loose adaptation of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, Cameron is the new kid in school who becomes smitten with the beautiful Bianca. But Bianca's overprotective and domineering father forbids Bianca to date unless her older sister Kat, an surly and hostile senior, does. In a bid to get Kat a boyfriend, Cameron sets up a plan to have the school stud, Joey Donnar, bribe Patrick Verona, an outcast senior with a rumor-filled past, to take Kat out on dates so he can go to the school's homecoming dance with Bianca. However, neither Patrick or Kat expect their relationship to lead to something so much more. Heath Ledger's American movie debut.… (more)
Member:Courtney_anne08
Title:10 Things I Hate About You (Two Disc Special Edition - Includes DVD & Digital Copy)
Authors:Gil Junger (Director)
Info:Touchstone / Disney (2010), Edition: Special Edition

10 Things I Hate About You [1999 film] by Gil Junger (Director) (1999)

Not a really sucessful version of Shakespear's "Taming of teh Shrew", but if does glimmer at times. ( )
  isiswardrobe | Sep 18, 2006 |
  shamela | Aug 8, 2006 |
I would rename this 10 things I hate about this movie. Why does Julia Stiles have such an attitude problem. She's has more potential than being the character actor of the snot. ( )
  lnlamb | Mar 29, 2006 |

Junger, GilDirectorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gordon-Levitt, JosephActorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Janney, AllisonActorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ledger, HeathActorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Stiles, JuliaActorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Patrick: What is it with this chick? She got beer flavoured nipples?
Bianca: You know, there's a difference between like and love. I mean, I like my Sketchers but I love my Prada backpack.
Chastity: But I love my Sketchers.
Bianca: That's because you don't have a Prada backpack.
Chastity: Oh.
Dr. Stratford: This morning I delivered a set of twins to a fifteen-year-old girl, and you know what she said to me?
Bianca: "I'm a crack-whore who should have made my skeezy boyfriend wear a condom"?
Dr. Stratford: Close...but no. She said, "I should have listened to my father."
Bianca: She did not!
Dr. Stratford: Well, that's what she would have said if she wasn't so doped up.
Patrick: You may not be afraid of me but I'll bet you've thought of me naked, huh?
Kat: Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you. Oh baby, oh baby.
Dr. Stratford: Hello Katarina. Make anybody cry today?
Kat: Sadly no, but it's only 4:30.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,636,217 books! | Top bar: Always visible