A Little Magic by Nora Roberts

A Little Magic (original 1998; edition 2006)

by Nora Roberts

Member:RobynBachar
Title:A Little Magic
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Jove (2006), Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages
Tags:paranormal-romance

A Little Magic: Spellbound, In Dreams, Ever After by Nora Roberts (1998)

English (6)  Finnish (1)  All languages (7)
Kinda far fetched. Not very realistic ( )
  soosthemoose | Apr 6, 2014 |
The third story in this collection, "In Dreams," is probably one of my very favorite Nora stories. I *love* it. I've re-read it several times. ( )
  RobynBachar | Feb 27, 2014 |
Worth reading between other books when I need a change of pace or something easy to read. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 12, 2013 |
Crafty Crack Roberts put 3 of her shorts from other anthologies into one collection and...crafty. They're not great, not my favorite stories from her but they're based in Ireland and I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. But they take like 10 minutes to read. ( )
  akmargie | Apr 4, 2013 |
A collection of three small stories that have Ireland, Magic and Romance in common. It's a very light read (and not my typical genre but was my book club's selection for the month). Nice to clear the palette after a more difficult read. ( )
  JerrilynnL | Mar 8, 2011 |

3 supernatural romance stories by Nora Roberts: Spellbound (1998); Ever After (1999); In Dreams (2000).

Three tales of romance, magic, and myth set in Ireland, including a story about a young woman whose fate is tied to that of a stranger and to a curse that has trapped him in the eternity of his own dreams.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,814,973 books! | Top bar: Always visible