A Little Magic by Nora Roberts

A Little Magic (original 1998; edition 2001)

by Nora Roberts

Member:jjmcgaffey
Title:A Little Magic
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Berkley Trade (2001), Paperback, 304 pages
Collections:Your library, Cover maybe done
Tags:Fic, !Dee, Romance, Romance:Historical, __check_cover

A Little Magic [3-in-1]: Spellbound • In Dreams • Ever After by Nora Roberts (1998)

English (6)  Finnish (1)  All (7)
Kinda far fetched. Not very realistic ( )
  soosthemoose | Apr 6, 2014 |
The third story in this collection, "In Dreams," is probably one of my very favorite Nora stories. I *love* it. I've re-read it several times. ( )
  RobynBachar | Feb 27, 2014 |
Worth reading between other books when I need a change of pace or something easy to read. ( )
  lesmel | Jul 12, 2013 |
Crafty Crack Roberts put 3 of her shorts from other anthologies into one collection and...crafty. They're not great, not my favorite stories from her but they're based in Ireland and I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. But they take like 10 minutes to read. ( )
  akmargie | Apr 4, 2013 |
A collection of three small stories that have Ireland, Magic and Romance in common. It's a very light read (and not my typical genre but was my book club's selection for the month). Nice to clear the palette after a more difficult read. ( )
  JerrilynnL | Mar 8, 2011 |

3 supernatural romance stories by Nora Roberts: Spellbound (1998); Ever After (1999); In Dreams (2000).

Three tales of romance, magic, and myth set in Ireland, including a story about a young woman whose fate is tied to that of a stranger and to a curse that has trapped him in the eternity of his own dreams.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,195,251 books! | Top bar: Always visible