2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers,…

2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, Book 2)

by Stephanie Bond

With fugitive parents, a brother dodging loan sharks, a hunky cop who's made her outlaw family his business, and her ex-fiance back in the picture, Carlotta Wren thought her life couldn't get any more complicated. And then ... Her fugitive parents phone home. Her identity is stolen by a look-alike. Her look-alike is found, well ... dead. Under suspicion for murder, Carlotta discovers that her devious double might have been bumped off accidentally--and that she could be the real target! Throw in dealing with her motley crew of family, friends and wannabe lovers, and Carlotta begins to think that jail isn't such a bad alternative after all.… (more)

Second book in the Body Movers series. Carlotta Wren and Wesley her younger brother are back with their problems. Combine that with the trouble Carlotta just seems to stumble into and you have a mystery with a variety of threads. Well told story. ( )
  Bettesbooks | Jun 1, 2016 |
Loving this series. Carlotta is a great character, she is a little sensitive but doesn't come off as weak. I hate weak characters. I love her friend Hannah too :D I can't decide which guy I like. It was Jack but he has me pretty pissed after this book. Coop is interesting but I can't help but picture him as an old man. Not sure why though lol. Peter eh I just think he is a bit of a whine ass. I can't wait to get started on the next one. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
Another hit for Stephanie Bond! I wouldnt compare this series to Janet Evanovich but still a very good read!! ( )
  Liz_S | Feb 20, 2012 |
This is the second book in the Body Movers series. It's a fun, light, amusing read. I listened to the audio book, and the narrator was excellent. Carlotta Wren, the 29-year-old main character, has raised her younger brother Wesley since their parents deserted them 10 years earlier. She has 3 potential love interests, and finds herself in one disastrous situation after another. This book centers around a case of identity theft and a fake funeral. If you like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, you'll enjoy this series as well. Reading the books in order is not a requirement, but I strongly recommend it. ( )
  mikeysmom | Apr 23, 2011 |
The Body Movers book had a a lot of suspense through out it. You never knew who really was trying to steal the body, and you are still questioning where Carlotta's parents are. ( )
  CaGr1208 | Jan 31, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,982,677 books! | Top bar: Always visible