Introducing Stephen Hawking by J. P. McEvoy

Introducing Stephen Hawking

by J. P. McEvoy, Oscar ZarAte

Spanish (1)  English (1)  All (2)
The 4-star rating for this book is solely for the way the message is packed. A graphic guide to try and help people understand complex problems in science better... wow.

I've also given the contents a try (of course!), but much to my shame I must admit that it is WAY beyond me. As much as I would like to understand what he's talking about, I just don't have a clue.
Way back, when I was in my teens I struggled with physics and mathematics. They say wisdom comes with age. Well, the years that are between me and that period have not added any wisdom to these areas for me. ( )
  BoekenTrol71 | Mar 29, 2015 |

J. P. McEvoyprimary authorall editionscalculated
ZarAte, Oscarmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Stephen Hawking is a world famous physicist but few people outside his field know what he has done. This is an introduction to Hawking's work, including Einstein's General Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,475,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible