Weirdos from another planet! : a Calvin and…

Weirdos from another planet! : a Calvin and Hobbes collection (original 1990; edition 1990)

by Bill Watterson

Member:an_eternalstudent
Title:Weirdos from another planet! : a Calvin and Hobbes collection
Authors:Bill Watterson
Info:Kansas City: Andrews and McMeel, c1990. 127 p. : chiefly ill. ; 23 cm.
Rating:*****
Tags:humor

Weirdos from Another Planet! by Bill Watterson (1990)

I feel like anything I could really say about Calvin and Hobbes would simply come down to a list of superlatives that sound like the review was written by Calvin himself.

So, instead I'll just say this: If you've never read Calvin and Hobbes, you are doing yourself a great disservice and you should correct this grievous error immediately! ( )
  regularguy5mb | Dec 16, 2016 |
This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot. wordpress.leafmarks.com & Bookstooge's Reviews on the Road Facebook Group by Bookstooge's Exalted Permission.

Title:
Weirdos From Another Planet! Series: Calvin and Hobbes Author/Artist: Bill Watterson Rating: 5 of 5 Stars Genre: Comics Pages: 128 Format: Digital Scan My Thoughts: Yet another book of Calvin and Hobbes strips. These seemed to have been written in 1988, an election year, so there are some political spoofs, but nothing overt. Other than that, since these are all pretty much one offs, you can read just about any book and fit right in. It's rather an amazing how Watterson kept thinking of interesting things that didn't require some long and complicated plot. Genius. " ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
It's Calvin and Hobbes. What more do you need? ( )
  BrynDahlquis | Jul 24, 2016 |
LSHIWMP!!!! ( )
  Auntie-Nanuuq | Jan 18, 2016 |
I would give it 6 starts if I could. I would give all Calvin and Hobbes books 6's. I love comic books. This one is really good because there are lots of Spaceman Spiff and its funny because of the last one. It is where Calvin and Hobbes go to Mars. ( )
  craig22 | Sep 24, 2014 |
I'll get it.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

"Flashes of innovative genius abound. Exploring the world of Calvin and Hobbes is great therapy. The antics of the precocious boy and his suave stuffed tiger pal can pull anyone out of the doldrums." --Amarillo News Globe

In Calvin and Hobbes book Weirdos From Another Planet!, this power-packed extravaganza of creative energy and imagination feature the childhood fun and fantasy that was a Watterson trademark.

Weirdos From Another Planet!, is out of this world!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:09 -0400)

Presents a collection of "Calvin and Hobbes" cartoons.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,762,779 books! | Top bar: Always visible