Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Halfway to the Grave (edition 2007)

by Jeaniene Frost

Member:Lman
Title:Halfway to the Grave
Authors:Jeaniene Frost
Info:New York : Avon Books, 2007.
Collections:eBook, Books Mooched, Read and given away
Rating:***
Tags:Frost Jeaniene 01, SF - Dark fantasy / Horror, SF - Urban fantasy, Paranormal romance, Night Huntress series

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

English (118)  Hungarian (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (120)
Cat and Bones had one hell of a start. I'm quite sad it too me so long to get into this series. It's quite excellent. I'm glad I have the next book lined up and ready to go. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |
Not bad for a first novel. The characters were funny, and the action was pretty evenly paced. I am glad I just found this series, I would have been irritated having to wait for the second book. ( )
  bonreads | Jun 11, 2014 |
I love the last line. "If you run from me ..."

Awesome read filled with humor, action, and love. More coming soon. ( )
  AuthorRaeZRyans | May 24, 2014 |
Interesting series. Cat and Bones (I really think all of the nicknames in all the books are eye roll worthy) make for adventurous fun. They are entertaining enough that I have read the whole series in just under 2 weeks. (it was a really cold and snowy January). Some of the plot direction was really obvious and you really need to read the companion stories to understand what is going on as Frost makes references to things that happen in them and does not recap. ( )
  NicolefromCarmel | May 5, 2014 |
God, I love this book. so worth the re-read ( )
  cocktailsandbooks | Apr 7, 2014 |
Jeaniene Frost takes Urban Fantasy head on and makes the genre her own with a winning blend of humor, sex, and real emotion that will leave readers eager for more.
added by cmwilson101 | editAmazon.com, Kathryn Smith

Jeaniene Frost is dynamite. Halfway to the Grave is dark, sexy, and supernatural, blended with a touch of humor. I dare you to disagree--Cat will have you staked in five seconds flat.
added by cmwilson101 | editAmazon.com, Cheyenne McCray

Take one half-human/half-vampire female with serious anger and parental issues, add in a sexy ancient vampire with his own agenda, and you have the makings for a truly combustible series. Sign me up for the sequel!
added by cmwilson101 | editRomantic Times

Jeaniene Frostprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gilbert, TaviaReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my mother, who always believed in me, even when I didn't.
I stiffened at the red and blue lights flashing behind me, because there was no way I could explain what was in the back of my truck.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061245089, Mass Market Paperback)

Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother's life. Then she's captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.

In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She's amazed she doesn't end up as his dinner—are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn't have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:29:24 -0400)

Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield pursues the undead with a vengeance in the hope that one of her prey will be the father who ruined her mother's life, but her plans go awry when she is captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,627,510 books! | Top bar: Always visible