The Sharing Surprise by Tish Rabe

The Sharing Surprise

by Tish Rabe

331338,203 (4)None

Summary:
Blue and her friends do their best to share throughout the school day. At the end of the day they gather all of the items they have all shared and put them in a box. They surprise their teacher with the box. She is so proud of her students!

Personal Reaction:
Again, this Blue's Clues story is another real world situation. It teaches students about the importance of sharing and how great it feels.

Classroom Extension:
1. This would be a book I would read to my class at the beginning of the school year to go over classroom behavior. It encourages them to start off on the right foot.

2. If I am having trouble in the classroom with sharing problems I would read this to the class. I would then place a box at the back of the classroom. I would encourage my students to share and whatever items they share to place in the box. At the end of the week I would gather the students around to discuss what was placed in the box and how happy it made me. ( )
  kourtneysanner | Oct 27, 2013 |

After Blue brings cupcakes to share with her class, she and her classmates make a sharing box as a present for their teacher, Miss Marigold.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,544,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible