You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay

You Can Heal Your Life (1984)

by Louise Hay

English (15)  Spanish (2)  All languages (17)
The first few chapters pushed me face to face with harsh reality. I was uneasy. They turned me off and made me feel guilty. Then slowly, slowly, I cam back to the book and saw my faults and gradually accepted them and finally 'bit the bullet' and came to accept that I was responsible for many of the disappointments and 'ills' around me. Louise Hay taught me to take over and gain control. I love her line in this quote: "Each cell in my body has divine intelligence....I choose to be healthy and free. All is well in my world." ( )
  margaretng | Feb 3, 2014 |
内容简介:

《生命的重建》是名副其实的心理励志世界畅销书。被全世界读者誉为人类身心健康的福音书。露易丝·海在书​中为我们揭示了追求身心和谐的心理模式,从而开辟了重建和谐生命的完美道路。本书出版后,露易丝 ·海所倡​导的“整体健康”观念旋风般席卷了全世界。本书创造了《纽约时报》畅销书排行榜​50周第1名的骄人纪录,被译成25种文字,在35个国家或地区出版,20多年来,全球销量逾2000万册。
  被媒体称为“圣人”的露易丝·海将深刻的哲理、科学的精神与博大的爱,结合自己的坎坷经历,以浅显生​动的语言娓娓道来,如清泉般滋润每一个读者的心田。正如戴夫·布朗的评价:露易丝的书是上帝送给这个烦恼世​界最好的礼物。对我们每一个人来说,这本书都具有你无法想象的价值!​
  OCMCCP | May 29, 2013 |
Everyone may not be ready or open to the ideas presented in this book, but I found it fascinating. ( )
  mawls | Apr 4, 2013 |
Never have been interested in metaphysical healing up to this point, but a friend suggested it because I was having health problems I couldn't resolve with the help of my physician. I felt a lot of what was in this book about the power of your mind really make sense. I plan to read it again. ( )
  sharlene_w | Dec 2, 2011 |
Amazing book by Louise Hay which provides powerful techniques for releasing anger and fear and moving on in life. Brilliant. ( )
  phoenixcomet | May 16, 2011 |
May this offering help you find the place within where you know your own self-worth-the part of you that is pure love and self-acceptance.
What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us.

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 0937611018, Paperback)

If you haven't seen Hay House's Lifestyles series of gorgeous gift books, there is no better way to acquaint yourself than with publisher/author Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life. A bestseller for many years, You Can Heal Your Life has been republished with bright, beautiful illustrations in full, living color and exquisite typography--each and every page is a work of art by artist Joan Perrin Falquet. The timeless message of the book is that we are each responsible for our own reality and "dis-ease." Hay believes we make ourselves ill by having thoughts of self-hatred. She includes a directory of ailments and emotional causes for each with a corresponding affirmation to help overcome the illness. For example, the probable cause of multiple sclerosis is "mental hardness, hard-heartedness, iron will, and inflexibility." The healing "thought pattern" would be: "By choosing loving, joyous thoughts, I created a loving joyous world. I am safe and free." --P. Randall Cohan

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:53:29 -0400)

Argues that everyone is responsible for their own experiences, tells how to lead a more creative and fulfilling life, and discusses work, health, success, and personal relationships.

7 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1561706280, 0937611018, 1401901395, 1401918131, 1401918123, 1401918174, 1401924425

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,362,153 books! | Top bar: Always visible