Don't Stop Now! Level 1 (Cambridge English…

Don't Stop Now! Level 1 (Cambridge English Readers)

by Philip Prowse

Matt and Kate were in the cafe. suddenly. the window was broken so they were so surprised.Also, something memo were throw into the cafe.Kate's father and this cafe's orner Paolo came to there.the paper said"Don't stop mow!"Who is arrested person and why the cafe was broken.

This book is very intersting. Also it is easy to understand. so I read it during I took the train. I couln't suggest who were broke cafe's windows. this story was not only about criminal but also about lobe story. So I like to read it more. Also the last is good for me. I think this book is good to study English so I want to know this book to many people/ ( )
  macco | Jan 22, 2012 |
A main character in this book is Matt. He went to see a woman,Katy,she worked at the cafe with her father. Onday a crash was happened by somebody. Katy and Matt faced the accident.
I like Kate because she faced bad guys and Matt helped her. In the end, all things went well, I felt happy. I respect the main three characters because they had encourages. ( )
  Bonchan | Jan 22, 2012 |
Matt frequently went the daughter Kate of the owner of a cafe and drank coffee.
One day, the stone was thrown in the cafe and the paper in which the character which means "Don'tStop Now" in Maltese was written was wound around the stone.
Although Matt tried to find out about what the paper means, Kate and owner's father Paolo would never talk.
Matt would also get to know the truth of things and would be involved in the big incident.
I wanted to know what the title means, so I read.
This end could not be expected to me, and was very interesting!
I would like to know finally, so I didn't stop reading. ( )
  frisk | Jan 16, 2012 |
Matt had a break in the Web cafe. Suddenly, the cafe window was broken by someone. The shop owner and his daughter knew who did it. Matt want to find the criminal with the shop owner and his daughter .Then They started to fight mystery organization.

Matt had nice a Reasoning power. It was cool to note some important clues. His notice made me enjoyed. Since it was a easy story, I could know the ending, but I was surprised the last scene. The last scene' scale was so big,therefore I was excited. ( )
  orangred | Jan 1, 2012 |
Matt goes to Paolo's cafe to see his daughter,Kate.Someone throws a block with a piece of paper.It says "don't stop now" in Maltese.

This story is simple.But this book is interesting and easy to read.This is like action movie. ( )
  kajita | Dec 25, 2011 |

Award-winning original fiction for learners of English. At seven levels, from Starter to Advanced, this impressive selection of carefully graded readers offers exciting reading for every student's capabilities. A brick smashes the window of a family-run Internet café in central London. A message comes with it: "Don't Stop Now!". Matt, a frequent visitor to the café, offers to help Kate and her family. But Kate's father won't tell Matt what the message means. What is Kate's family secret? And who are the men ready to do anything to stop Matt finding out? Paperback-only version. Also available with Audio CD including complete text recordings from the book.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:28 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,170,328 books! | Top bar: Always visible