Wolfe Wedding by Joan Hohl
25None634,682 (3.67)None

No reviews

MR. JANUARY

Wolfe Wedding:
Whoa! It's not me, Cameron Wolfe, FBI agent known as the "Lone Wolfe," who's getting hitched. I'm not the marrying kind. It's my brother--the youngest of four who's tying the knot.

Cameron's Date?: To unwind before the big family affair, I'm vacationing in a cozy cabin with sexy Sandra Bradley. If all goes well, I'll invite her to the wedding.

So?: All went well enough for a little Wolfe to be on the way. And now Cameron and Sandra are on their way to a Wolfe wedding--a wedding Sandra wishes were her own!

MAN OF THE MONTH: Will the biggest, baddest Wolfe say "I do" in a very special quadruple wedding ceremony?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,694,827 books! | Top bar: Always visible