Let's Go USA by Let's Go Inc.

Let's Go USA

by Let's Go Inc.

Series: Let's Go

The United States was my first overseas trip and "Let's Go USA, 1994" my first guidebook. I loved the trip and the book certainly played a part in that.

If I was looking for criticisms, I would say that while I travelled through the US in late 1994, "Let's Go USA, 1994" was already out of date in some cases, with one hostel shut down (a late apology to the bloke who was living in the former hostel when I rang the doorbell at 1:00am) and some prices had shot up. Still, over 20 years since that trip, a flick through "Let's Go USA, 1994" still brings back a lot of happy memories. ( )
  MiaCulpa | Feb 9, 2016 |
State-by-state listings of cheap places to stay and visit.
  ArmyAngel1986 | Aug 5, 2006 |
When do you want to go?

Once again, Let's Go's young and budget-savvy researchers have left no stone unturned to bring you the inside scoop on the land of the free and the home of the brave. Completely revised and updated, Let's Go USA boasts more coverage of the country's best outdoor activities, daytrips from big cities, and Americana-infused towns in the heartland. In addition, this year's guide has the most accurate and comprehensive coverage of nightlife, accommodations, and sights to round out any trip. So whether you'd rather repair churches in the South or experience the thin air of the Colorado Rockie, Let's Go can show you the way to what's fun, what's fresh, and what's free.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:46 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,748,177 books! | Top bar: Always visible