All That the Rain Promises, and More ...: A…

All That the Rain Promises, and More ...: A Hip Pocket Guide to Western… (1991)

by David Arora

Mushrooms of North America by Roger Phillips (chrisharpe)
    Mushrooms Demystified: A Comprehensive Guide to the Fleshy Fungi by David Arora (chrisharpe)
    chrisharpe: Arora's books have fun with the subject of mushrooms without "dumbing down". At any rate, I have spent many happy hours thumbing through both these guides.

The single best hip-pocket guide to mushrooms and mushrooming in the Western US. Well written and illustrated, witty and with some lovely recipies. ( )
  joysgood | Jan 29, 2012 |
This book has turned into one of my unlikely little favorites. I pick it up and thumb through it so often that it has become a permanent fixture on my end table next to my reading chair. Its topic, compact size and beautiful photographs make it a great little guy to keep on the coffee table.
I would recommend this book to anyone interested in mycology or nature in general. The photos are so beautiful that they are sure to stir the shudder-bug within just about anyone!
I consider this book to be a must-have! ( )
  WabiWasabi | Feb 27, 2008 |
I love this book. Fabulous pictures. ( )
  ayoungenator | May 25, 2006 |

An introduction to the history of automobiles and to various vehicles of the past, present, and future.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,524,320 books! | Top bar: Always visible