Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins

Awaken The Giant Within

by Anthony Robbins

A great classic that everyone must read. ( )
  stephen.tan | Jan 9, 2014 |
Anthony Robbins,believe you me you changed my life and line of thought.Thanks a lot. ( )
  MikeOpondo | Jul 5, 2013 |
A Giant Man giving you ideas that will help you to take Giant Leaps. He calls it the new science of personal achievement; I say that it is the best thing that has happened to me. My life has never been the same after reading this. A Must Read!
  Avinash_maarga | Dec 14, 2010 |
Audiobook - I am sad to say I think I have outgrown Anthony Robbins - not so much outgrown but have moved on to different priorities. This book is just more of his way of thinking. Motivating to a certain extent. ( )
  Fernandame | Nov 6, 2010 |
Book format of many of the tools taught in Personal Power and Get the Edge. I love Tony Robbins and the information presented in the book is great and useful however I personally find the CD format more motivating and easier to use. ( )
  eesti23 | Feb 6, 2008 |

Wake Up and Take Control of Your Life!

Anthony Robbins, the nation's leader in the science of peak performance, shows you his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions, your body, your relationships, your finances, and your life. The acknowledged expert in the psychology of change, Anthony Robbins provides a step-by-step program teaching the fundamental lessons of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true purpose, take control of your life and harness the forces that shape your destiny.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:31:17 -0400)

Shows readers how to clarify their personal values, resolve internal conflicts, master emotions, and overcome debilitating habits

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,776,762 books! | Top bar: Always visible