Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take…

Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental,… (original 1991; edition 1992)

by Anthony Robbins

Member:tinisha
Title:Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
Authors:Anthony Robbins
Info:Free Press (1992), Paperback, 544 pages

Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins (1991)

NLP for dummies. ( )
  graffiti.living | Oct 22, 2017 |
One of his earlier works but like all of Tony's books, this is inspiring.
I'd recommend this to everyone. ( )
  GedQ | Sep 22, 2017 |
A great classic that everyone must read. ( )
  stephen.tan | Jan 9, 2014 |
Anthony Robbins,believe you me you changed my life and line of thought.Thanks a lot. ( )
  MikeOpondo | Jul 5, 2013 |
A Giant Man giving you ideas that will help you to take Giant Leaps. He calls it the new science of personal achievement; I say that it is the best thing that has happened to me. My life has never been the same after reading this. A Must Read!
  Avinash_maarga | Dec 14, 2010 |

Wake Up and Take Control of Your Life!

Anthony Robbins, the nation's leader in the science of peak performance, shows you his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions, your body, your relationships, your finances, and your life. The acknowledged expert in the psychology of change, Anthony Robbins provides a step-by-step program teaching the fundamental lessons of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true purpose, take control of your life and harness the forces that shape your destiny.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:34 -0400)

Shows readers how to clarify their personal values, resolve internal conflicts, master emotions, and overcome debilitating habits

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,831,833 books! | Top bar: Always visible