The outlaw demon wails by Kim Harrison

The outlaw demon wails (edition 2008)

by Kim Harrison

Member:DrLed
Title:The outlaw demon wails
Authors:Kim Harrison
Info:New York : EOS, c2008.
Collections:Read but unowned
Tags:Paranormal

The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison

Recently added byAshleyLee, private library, pnwbookgirl, OneHappyLady, chessakat, dkgb, zuzamiller

I mistakenly thought that she had another book just published. The title kept sounding familiar and I forgot all about her saying that they were printing in hardbound her older books. So anyway I didn't want to be behind so I jumped in and started reading the first chapter of this. Of course it's awesome! But I really do need to finish Elijah because Damien is coming from the library this week.

Awesome read! So looking forward to the next one to see how Rachel deals with Al and Trent. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Another awesome Rachel Morgan book! A LOT of past questions are answered, which gave this book a different feel than some of her previous works, which tended to open more doors than close them. Even though many questions were answered, there are definitely more out there that are still a mystery, so it's clear this series has no end in sight. Which is fine by me! It's by far my favorite of the genre. :D ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
I also nearly could not read this book after what happened to the character K in the last book. That shows what a great writer Ms. Harrison is, she developed such a fantastic relationsip with me as a reader. I became so envolved in her story, I felt the pain of a loved one lost. When I started this series, I was not sure about it, but the story built into this fantastic world of strong willed characters with interesting details at every turn, it keeps getting better with every book. I can't recomend this series enough. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
I stopped at 44%... I have tried, and tried to read this series.... I have friends that say, "keep reading it, keep reading it... it's awesome." But, it just isn't clicking for me. And, I have been trying for a while. Books should be fun and this isn't fun for me. I just don't like Rachel nor Ivy and I find the books super boring. It just isn't for me. I won't read anymore in the series.... I'm done. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
To the guy who knows the more things change, the weirder it gets
I leaned over the glass counter, squinting at the price of the high-grade redwood rods, safe in their airtight glass coffins like Snow White.
COPYRIGHT PAGE NOTICES:

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are drawn from the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. For information address HarperCollins Publishers, 10 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data has been applied for.
UK title: Where Demons Dare

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0061149829, Mass Market Paperback)

When you dance with demons, you lay your soul on the line . . .

In the Hollows, where the natural and the supernatural co-exist—not always peacefully—desperate times often call for unorthodox measures. But bounty hunter-witch Rachel Morgan did the absolutely unthinkable to save the lives of her friends: she willingly trafficked in forbidden demon magic. And now her sins have come home to haunt her.

As Rachel hunts for the truth behind a terrifying murder, the discovery of a shocking family secret is about to throw her entire life into question. And the long-lost ancient knowledge she seeks resides in the demonic ever-after.

But there are some lines that should never be crossed—like the one Rachel Morgan's stepping over . . . again!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:34 -0400)

To save the lives of her friends, Rachel did the unthinkable: she willingly trafficked in forbidden demon magic. And now her sins are coming home to haunt her. As Rachel searches for the truth behind a terrifying murder, an even greater menace threatens, for the demon Algaliarept will stop at nothing to claim her, and the discovery of a shocking family secret throws Rachel's entire life into question. If she is ever to live free, Rachel must first walk willingly into the demonic ever-after in search of long-lost ancient knowledge. But when you dance with demons, you lay your soul on the line ... and there are some lines that should never be crossed.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,205,694 books! | Top bar: Always visible