Why I Believe by D. James Kennedy

Why I Believe (edition 1980)

by D. James Kennedy

Member:EBINSTITUTAS
Title:Why I Believe
Authors:D. James Kennedy
Info:W Pub Group (1980), Paperback, 164 pages

Why I Believe by D. James Kennedy

Everyone should read this book. Kennedy is very informative and to the point. Eye-opener backed by evidence, it is a blessing. ( )
  mrsmkc | Jun 6, 2014 |
Is the Bible relavent today? The scientific movement, with it's sharpest minds--those of Charles Darwin, Julian Huxley, and so forth--thought it not to be, and their antiquated logic stands stronger than ever before. That's quite strange isn't it? With time, evolution of science has formed a differing perception. Darwin and Huxley were very intelligent men, unlike their followers. Should they be alive today, I fancy that they would be Creationists. Without going into lengthy discussions, just let me recommend this book. Dr. Kennedy had a wondrous mind. He tells us of the protevangelium, fulfillment of prophecy, and much, much more. You will find out why Dr. Kennedy believes in: The Bible, God, Heaven, Hell, Moral Absolutes, Christ, The Resurrection, Christianity, The Second Birth, The Holy Spirit, and The Return of Christ. I found his thoughts on the triune Godhead to be most stimulating. This book is a wonderful tool that will allow you to destroy non-believers in debate. Fun stuff. ( )
  endersreads | Apr 24, 2008 |

In this powerful declaration of what Christians believe and why, Kennedy explores the foundations of the Christian faith. For new believers and seasoned Christians alike, this book will strengthen their faith by answering that all consuming question, "Why?"

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:21:03 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,375,232 books! | Top bar: Always visible