Billy and Blaze: A Boy and His Pony by C. W.…

Billy and Blaze: A Boy and His Pony

by C. W. Anderson

A Horse of Her Own by Joanna Campbell (hpalmete)
    hpalmete: Billy and Blaze is the first in a series of of beautifully illustrated books for children that chronicle the adventures of a boy named Billy and his horse Blaze. A Horse of Her Own is a children's book that follows a young girl as she strives to nurture her love for and gift with horse. Each is a wonderful way to immerse a child in the world of horses and the world of reading.… (more)

I bought the Blaze books more for myself than for my children. I remember loving them in my childhood. I loved the pictures and Billy's friendship with his horse. Of course, we had a horse named Blaze, too ( )
  MrsLee | Mar 1, 2009 |
To Bob
Billy was a little boy who loved horses more than anything else in the world.

Billy was a little boy who "loved horses more than anything else in the world." Imagine how happy he was when he got his very own pony for his birthday! From that day on, Billy was seldom seen without his new friend, Blaze.

Riding through fields and woods, Billy and Blaze learned to trust and understand one another -- and to jump over fences and fallen trees with ease. They were a great team, but were they good enough to win the gleaming silver cup at the Mason Horse Show?

This is the first book in the classic Billy and Blaze series. Sensitive drawings and easy-to-read words capture the warmth and gentle understanding between a boy and his horse.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:36 -0400)

A little boy who loves horses gets a special birthday present.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,269,639 books! | Top bar: Always visible