The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom

The Warren Buffett Way

by Robert G. Hagstrom

I actually listened to the version narrated by Stefan Rudnicki - one of my favourite 'voice actors' - and he did a good job of bringing some life to the pages and making this somewhat tolerable.

While the book does present and illustrate the Buffet investing characteristics with enough biographical information to flesh out the story in an interesting way, in the end the book's repetitiveness got to me.

Buffet's philosophy is renowned for it's simple common sense. A great strength for investment theory, but a poison pill for someone writing on the topic. I couldn't help thinking the author really struggled to pad the material out to the requisite number of pages. ( )
  pratalife | Feb 9, 2014 |

pratalife | Feb 9, 2014 |
To read #5: Bufffett's approach to stock selection.
  SoliDeoGloria | Mar 31, 2013 |
The Warren Buffet Way is a comprehensive look at the investment strategies of Warren Buffet, the richest man in the world. The book was written with enough economic jargon that satiates the business-savy, but wasn't too complex for laymen. While I don't expect to become a billionaire like Buffet, I was able to gleam enough information from the book to assist me in whatever investments I make, and allowed me to glance into the mind of the world's richest man. ( )
  06nwingert | May 9, 2011 |
Buffett earn a lot and also give a lot. An Interview of him and Bill Gates about their charity fund. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkyEfqjbp8U
  knol | Dec 25, 2007 |

Buffett is back . . . and better than before!

A decade has passed since the book that introduced the world to Warren Buffett -- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert Hagstrom -- first appeared. That groundbreaking book spent 21 weeks on the New York Times Hardcover Nonfiction Bestseller list and sold over 1 million copies.

Since then, Warren Buffett has solidified his reputation as the greatest investor of all time -- becoming even richer and more successful, despite the wild fluctuation of the markets. How does this value investing legend continue to do it? That's where Robert Hagstrom and the Second Edition of The Warren Buffet Way come in. This edition is a completely revised and updated look at the Oracle of Omaha -- comprising Buffett's numerous investments and accomplishments over the past ten years, as well as the timeless and highly successful investment strategies and techniques he has always used to come out a market winner. This edition is especially accessible as Buffett's basic tenets of investing are presented and illuminated with relevant and up to date examples.

Order your copy today!

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:46:03 -0400)

"A decade has passed since the book that introduced Warren Buffett to the world - The Warren Buffett Way by Robert Hagstrom - first appeared. Since then, Buffett has solidified his reputation as the greatest investor of all time - quietly amassing a multibillion-dollar fortune, despite the wild fluctuation of the markets." "Although Buffett has claimed time and again that what he does is not beyond anybody else's competence, some people still do not understand how this value investing legend can consistently perform so well. That's where Robert Hagstrom and the Second Edition of The Warren Buffett Way come in. This completely revised and updated look at the Oracle of Omaha encompasses Buffett's numerous investments and accomplishments over the past ten years, as well as the timeless and highly successful investment strategies and techniques he has always used to come out a market winner."--Jacket.… (more)

Five editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,672,213 books! | Top bar: Always visible