Fortunes of War by Stephen Coonts

Fortunes of War

by Stephen Coonts

It seems like it's taken me forever to read this book, which it would seem it really should not have been. I really enjoyed this book and I'm disappointed that it's taken me so long to finish it. I am going to put in my "To Read Again" category -- one I don't currently have -- because I really enjoyed it but because it seems to have taken me so long to read I'm not sure how much I actually enjoyed it ... so I need to reread it. ( )
  Adrianne_p | Jul 19, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312969414, Mass Market Paperback)

Four Japanese nationalists storm Tokyo's imperial palace and behead the emperor. Their goal: to invade Russia and conquer oil-rich Siberia in order to dominate the globe. Soon the world explodes in war, as Japan, Russia and the United States go head-to-head in a struggle that threatens total destruction. Now three men from three different nations must meet their ultimate challenge: to fight as patriots in a war driven by greed and madness--and save the planet from nothing less than a full-scale nuclear attack.

Stephen Coonts' Fortunes of War is an explosive, action-packed thriller.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:03:44 -0400)

The fate of the world hangs in the balance when three military heroes, U.S. Air Force Colonel Bob Cassidy, Japanese Captain Jiro Kimura, and Russian submarine commander Captain Pavel Saratov become locked in a battle over control of oil-rich Siberia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,323,952 books! | Top bar: Always visible