The Revenge of the Wannabes by Lisi Harrison

The Revenge of the Wannabes

by Lisi Harrison

This book shows how easy it is to let one bad action spiral downward into A horrible situation. One person can cause so much damage in a group of others. However, this book also shows that you can rise above the situation and forgive others. And everything will turn out OK in the end.

The bad times don't last, but good and true friends do ( )
  Michelle_Boyea | Jun 7, 2019 |
right now i'm reading it and it's an okay book. I wouldn't recommend this book to everyone. I would recommend this to middle school girls. It's not a great book that I would read angain and I wouldn't recommend reading this if you're a high school girl. ( )
  onedirection98 | Oct 10, 2013 |
Loved this book, but the things they describe that they wear aren't even popular now that made me laugh sooooo hard!!!!!! ( )
  Sieanna | Nov 18, 2012 |
This book is the third book to the series of the clique. Now, Massie and Claire won the fashion uniform fair and square but Alicia and Olivia cheated and switched it so they won. The winner of this contest got to be interviewed. Massie never told Alicia that she knew she cheated, Massie wanted to plan the perfect time to get revenge. Now while all of this is happening Massie and Claire both secretly like Cam, but Cam likes Claire. Alicia and Olivia end up going to the interview but they chose to be models instead of getting the interview, so what Alicia had to get four of her friends to join her. Well, Massie finds this out and calls the modeling agent and acts like Alicia and Massie sends her pictures of herself, Claire, Kristen and Dylan.
This book was alright. I love the Clique series! What i don't like is that they are only in the seventh grade! They act like they are grownups and how they treat people is quiet rude. Although this book makes me laugh with how much drama is filled in this book. I recommend this book if you love drama plus boys. I think this book has too much drama. ( )
  samiSami.. | May 31, 2012 |
The third book in the Clique series was pretty good. I enjoyed how it really played off from the second book, which was good also.

Alicia has won the OCD fashion contest! She cheated beacause she was really desperate and has always wanted Massie's, everything! Being so jealous and just wanting it all, she and Olivia went to New York to talk to the head editor of Teen Vouge, who would make them the cover models for the holiday issue. Well, you don't think that Massie will accept this, right? Her title, her glory! So, she goes to New York with her new crew, which now consists of Claire. But before thst, she invites Alicia over and shows her a huge mural, dissing her and making her clearly know that Alicia is out and Claire is in, and that Massie will always be the best. So, being tired of the treatment, in New Yrok, she forces Olivia to buy fake Louis Vuitton scarfs, and then give them to her so she can round up Massie's crew, MINUS Massie. And then she succeeds, and Massie catches them. And you know Massie, diss then make up check. Will this make up be Alicia's blood?!? ( )
  Short2Third1208 | Dec 29, 2009 |
Alicia Rivera usually thought sweating was a sign of weakness. But today she flaunted her shiny forehead like a badge of honor.

Great "Tween" girl book.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:27 -0400)

Friendships are tested when Alicia, a seventh grader at Octavian Country Day School, decides to break away from the exclusive clique led by her best friend to start her own group.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,430,845 books! | Top bar: Always visible