The Timeless Writings of C S Lewis: The…

The Timeless Writings of C S Lewis: The Pilgrim's Regress / Christian… (edition 2004)

by C. S. Lewis (Author)

Member:tumlar
Title:The Timeless Writings of C S Lewis: The Pilgrim's Regress / Christian Reflections / God in the Dock (The Family Christian Library) (Illustrated)
Authors:C. S. Lewis (Author)
Info:Family Christian Press (2004), Edition: 2004, 537 pages

The Collected Works of C.S. Lewis by C. S. Lewis

This book is part of my C.S. Lewis collection. I went through a huge phase where I was just obsessed with anything and everything by him. While I don't agree with all of his theology, I do love his writing style and the things he has to say about faith. He was a good one. ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Jul 31, 2018 |
This is actually 3 of his books in one. Worth owning if you are a C.S. Lewis fan. ( )
  empress8411 | Jan 21, 2014 |

C.S. Lewis' writings are prized for their genius at communicating the philosophical and theological rationale of Christianity in simple, everyday language.  Now, for the first time in one volume, this inspired collection of three Lewis bestsellers - The Pilgrim's Regress, Christian Reflections and God in the Dock - allows you to sample some of the best ideas and arguments of this engaging Christian writer.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:29 -0400)

Contains three complete works of C.S. Lewis.

Legacy Library: C. S. Lewis

C. S. Lewis has a Legacy Library. Legacy libraries are the personal libraries of famous readers, entered by LibraryThing members from the Legacy Libraries group.

See C. S. Lewis's legacy profile.

See C. S. Lewis's author page.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,801,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible