Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 156924264X, Hardcover)Who knew vegetables could taste so good? Moskowitz and Romero's newest delicious collection makes it easier than ever to live vegan. You'll find more than 250 recipes--plus menus and stunning color photos--for dishes that will please every palate. All the recipes in Veganomicon have been thoroughly kitchen-tested to ensure user-friendliness and amazing results. And by popular demand, the Veganomicon includes meals for all occasions and soy-free, gluten-free, and low-fat options, plus quick recipes that make dinner a snap. Recipes include:
• Autumn Latkes
• Samosa Stuffed Baked Potatoes
• Grilled Yuca Tortillas
• Baby Bok Choy with Crispy Shallots
• Chile-Cornmeal Crusted Tofu Po’ Boy
• Roasted Eggplant and Spinach Muffuletta
• Jicama-Watercress-Avocado Salad with Spicy Citrus Vinaigrette
• Acorn Squash, Pear and Adzuki Soup
• Tomato Rice Soup with Roasted Garlic and Navy Beans
• Asparagus and Lemongrass Risotto
• Almost All-American Seitan Pot Pie
• Hot Sauce-Glazed Tempeh
• Black Eyed Pea Collard Rolls
• Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
• Pumpkin Crumb Cake with Pecan Streusel
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:47:26 -0400)
VEGAN COOKERY. The essential guide to mastering the art of vegan cooking: It's easy to live vegan 24/7 with this collection: 250 recipes, menus, and color photos for dishes that taste even better than their non-vegan counterparts. Every recipe in Veganomicon has been kitchen-tested a minimum of seven times by the authors and their intensely engaged fans to ensure user-friendliness, quick preparation, and amazing results. In addition to featuring the authors' signature attitude and experimental, DIT philosophy, Veganomicon has been specifically tailored to what readers want most in a cookbook. No other vegan cookbook offer such innovative recipes for all occasions, convenience, easy-to-find ingredients, and gluten-free and tofu-free options.
(summary from another edition)
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.