Redeemed in Darkness by Alexis Morgan

Redeemed in Darkness

by Alexis Morgan

189None62,394 (3.7)1
Recently added byladodd, Sherry_Haut, private library, jenniebooks, jhayboy, werlaxn, walksage83, chris83282

After my experience with In Darkness Reborn, Redeemed in Darkness turned out to be a true page turner.

If I'm to analyze it critically, sure, the book had its own problems. I would have liked a bit more background on characters (the same problem with other books), or more information on the finally shown world of the Others (a.k.a. Kaliths). And maybe love and trust came too quickly than it should've considering the heroes were enemies from different worlds, but while reading the book I've got chills crawling up and down my spine. A physical reaction which tells me that despite everything, I enjoyed the story.

So I guess it were only minor problems. Not a deal breaker.

Some books are to be tasted; others swallowed; and some to be chewed and digested. ( )
  ReviewerOfRomance | Jun 2, 2010 |
An interesting premise, with the Paladins defending our universe from the Kalith invaders.

Although most of the story is told in the alternate plane, there are enough references to modern humanity to keep one from thinking the story is complete science fiction.

The sexual tension between Cullen and Lushan is believable, even if the sex scenes are a little rushed and glossed over. The relationship between Lusahn and the kids is virtually non-existent.

Still, it manages to be a well-rounded story, with the requisite betrayal and show of force. ( )
  Brendelicious | Dec 22, 2007 |

A female leader from the Other world, Lusahn q'Arc can't forget the Paladin warrior she met in battle--his chiseled body and piercing, thoughtful eyes still haunt her dreams. When Lusahn learns that her missing brother Barak is alive and working with the enemy, she arranges to meet him--but it is not Barak who apears, but Cullen Finley, the Paladin who torments her memory. Intense attraction instantly burns between them despite their rival loyatlies, and they can't help surrendering to passion. Yet their time together is limited, for soon Cullen must return to his own world--with or without Lusahn. But when carefully laid plans go awry, they must fight for their forbidden love--and to keep one another alive.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,507,358 books! | Top bar: Always visible