Distant Partner

by Les Carter

16None1,026,693NoneNone
'I'm always the one willing to go the extra mile for the sake of my marriage', 'His eyes glaze over when I try to talk intimately about things that matter.' Maybe you've heard these words from your spouse. Maybe you've said these words about your marriage. Distant Partner is a book for those who have a relationship with too much busyness and not enough personal sharing. You don't have to stay locked into this merry-go-round battle. Once you understand the dynamics between evasive husbands and emotionally eager wives, you can begin to take the initiative and move forward with healthy actions and choices.… (more)

No reviews

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,719,859 books! | Top bar: Always visible