Mr. Revere and I by Robert Lawson

Mr. Revere and I (1953)

by Robert Lawson

A thoroughly amusing and enjoyable memoir of the early years of the American Revolution, as told by Paul Revere's horse. The humor is dry, and the illustrations are marvelous. Recommended for all ages. ( )
  fuzzi | Sep 12, 2016 |
How is this not more famous? What a fun way to learn about some of the human stories behind the Revolutionary War, as well as some of the facts that I don't remember ever learning before.

The library copy I got is marked with the horses" sticker but I'm not sure fans of [a:Marguerite Henry|10652|Marguerite Henry|http://photo.goodreads.com/authors/1200683797p2/10652.jpg] would agree. However, they'd probably like it anyway." ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Hardcover
  EllenBeu | Aug 11, 2015 |
Not as good as Ben and Me, but in the same style, Lawson tells the story of Paul Revere from the perspective of his horse.
  mebrock | Jul 30, 2011 |
A children's book but the humor is wonderful, and it's fun to look at things from the horse's point of view. ( )
  ptaylor12 | Sep 11, 2009 |

An account of the life of the Revere family and the activities of the Sons of Liberty as told from the point of view of Paul Revere's horse.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,735,436 books! | Top bar: Always visible