Mr. Revere and I by Robert Lawson

Mr. Revere and I

by Robert Lawson

Recently added bydavidgn, private library, APSPLibrary, EllenBeu, LSBagents, chettiedwards, AB2009, KatherineFGo

EllenBeu | Aug 11, 2015 |
How is this not more famous? What a fun way to learn about some of the human stories behind the Revolutionary War, as well as some of the facts that I don't remember ever learning before.

The library copy I got is marked with the "horses" sticker but I'm not sure fans of [a:Marguerite Henry|10652|Marguerite Henry|http://photo.goodreads.com/authors/1200683797p2/10652.jpg] would agree. However, they'd probably like it anyway. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Apr 14, 2015 |
Not as good as Ben and Me, but in the same style, Lawson tells the story of Paul Revere from the perspective of his horse.
  mebrock | Jul 30, 2011 |
A children's book but the humor is wonderful, and it's fun to look at things from the horse's point of view. ( )
  ptaylor12 | Sep 11, 2009 |

An account of the life of the Revere family and the activities of the Sons of Liberty as told from the point of view of Paul Revere's horse.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,754,127 books! | Top bar: Always visible