After Twilight by Dee Davis

After Twilight

by Dee Davis

1 (1) BM (1) Box G (2) ebook (2) epub (1) gone (1) gothic (1) have read (1) Ireland (1) Ireland-Contemporary (1) Kindle (1) McKays (1) mystery (1) netgalley (1) New York (1) NIL (1) nook (1) Oz (1) read (1) RO (1) romance (2) romance-suspense (1) romantic suspense (6) Scottish Romance (1) suspense (2) Suzy (1) to-read (1)

I loved the cover of this book. A great visual to lead us into our story. This was a bit of the normal romantic suspense that you would expect but half way through it got really fun and I truly was looking for the signs to answer my questions and solve the mystery. A very good read. ( )
  whybehave2002 | Jul 26, 2018 |
I never saw coming how this story wrapped up. Dee Davis writes excellent mysteries and After Twilight was no exception. Kacy is just trying to live her life after her husband dies but trouble finds her in a small town in Ireland. All kinds of characters show up looking for her. This book keeps you interested from the beginning and keeps adding twists and turns. ( )
  DunnFunKat | May 2, 2014 |
There is a moment after twilight when the world hangs in balance, neither here nor there, and anything is possible. . . .
To Robert, the love of my life.
I DON'T WANT a divorce, Alex.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 080411966X, Mass Market Paperback)

It was the perfect place to disappear . . .

When Kacy Macgrath's life crumbled two years ago, she changed her name and escaped to her grandmother's cottage in Ireland. Here she lives anonymously, with no reminders of the past--except the terrifying images that continue to haunt her dreams. Images of the stormy night her husband Alex walked out on her--and fell into the raging waters near their Long Island home. After his death, Kacy uncovered secrets about Alex she was better off not knowing, so she ran away. Now someone is watching her.

Braedon Roche has traveled across an ocean looking for justice--to expose Kacy Macgrath as a master forger who, along with her late husband, had nearly destroyed his career as an art dealer. What Braedon doesn't expect is his undeniable attraction to the fragile widow hiding behind a web of deception. But Braedon isn't the only man following Kacy. A savage killer stalks from the shadows, chipping away at her sanity, and trapping her in an unspeakable nightmare. . . .

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:18 -0400)

"When Kacy Macgrath's life crumbled two years ago, she changed her name and escaped to her grandmother's cottage in Ireland. Here she lives anonymously, with no reminders of the past--except the terrifying images that continue to haunt her dreams. Images of the stormy night her husband Alex walked out on her--and fell into the raging waters near their Long Island home. After his death, Kacy uncovered secrets about Alex she was better off not knowing, so she ran away. Now someone is watching her"--Publisher description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,398,194 books! | Top bar: Always visible