Intermediate Accounting: Volume 2 by Donald…

Intermediate Accounting: Volume 2 (edition 1998)

by Donald E. / Weygandt Kieso, Jerry J. (Author)

Reflecting the demands for entry-level accountants, the focus of this book is on fostering critical thinking skills, reducing emphasis on memorisation and encouraging more analysis and interpretation by requiring use of technology tools, spreadsheets and databases.
Member:lukaz08
Title:Intermediate Accounting: Volume 2
Authors:Donald E. / Weygandt Kieso, Jerry J. (Author)
Info:John Wiley & Sons (1998), Edition: Ninth Edition, 2 Volume Set

Intermediate Accounting by Donald E. Kieso

I think this book is a great resource, I am shelving it in our office library instead of selling it back.

However, after having spent 2 semesters lugging it around (8 and a half pounds!), I fervently hope not to open it again anytime soon.
  memccauley6 | May 3, 2016 |
Preface
The Accounting Environment
Since the 11th Edition of Intermediate Accounting, much has happened in the financial reporting arena.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,906,536 books! | Top bar: Always visible