dismiss

Sins of Brother (Tom McInnes Novels) by Mike…

Sins of Brother (Tom McInnes Novels) (edition 2001)

by Mike Stewart

Series: Tom McInnes (1)

Lawyer Tom McInnes returns to his hometown in Alabama to search for the men who killed his drug-dealing younger brother. In the process he gets to know his brother better than ever. A first novel.
Member:anabernathy
Title:Sins of Brother (Tom McInnes Novels)
Authors:Mike Stewart
Info:Berkley (2001), Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages

Sins of the Brother by Mike Stewart

Tom McInnes' brother is shot dead in the small Alabama town where they grew up. Tom leaves his new Mobile attorney practice to go home and find out why. This is an excellent story with really good characters. ( )
  susandennis | Jun 5, 2020 |
Just started reading but my page 34 I knew I had a winner in Mike Stewart and "Tom McInnes" . . . can't yet do a complete review, but would love to read someone else opinion of Stewart and "Sins of the Brother" -- no spoilers' please! Thanks
  SmithfieldJones | Dec 16, 2017 |
I had this sitting around Mount TBR for a while and picked it up the night after Alabama won the National Championship. I was thrilled it was set in Alabama and so off I read.

I won’t dare say this should be the bestseller that was The Help, nor should it be as revered as To Kill a Mockingbird. But it is a damn fine Southern read, filled with little twists, turns and betrayals...and a worth the read ending. ( )
1 vote debavp | Jan 26, 2013 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,648,825 books! | Top bar: Always visible