Delicious = MacAllister's Baby by Julie…

Delicious = MacAllister's Baby

by Julie Cohen

Teacher Elisabeth Read isn't prepared for her cookery class to be given some star treatment by wealthy celebrity chef Angus MacAllister. She's even less prepared for the delicious attraction that flares between them! The usually cautious Elisabeth is soon feeling hot, bothered and definitely out of control, as Angus teases and tempts her into his bed! But all it takes is one small moment of recklessness and Elisabeth will be forced to make the toughest decision of her life, when she discovers she's pregnant.… (more)

I know I said I was ready to pass on ModX because they weren't quite my flavour, but this book is just, well, yum! It's sexy, sensual and fun. I love the hero, and the heroine is fine, too. She's not as likeable, but she's okay. I can live with her (I'm not a huge fan of teachers in general). And mmmh, food... ( )
  kikilon | Mar 31, 2009 |
  kikianika | Mar 15, 2007 |
A fun, sexy read. The only thing that jarred was the idea that someone with a name like Angus MacAllister would have an English accent.
  debulition | Feb 4, 2007 |
Delicious is the U.K. title, while MacAllister's Baby is the North American title.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,916,754 books! | Top bar: Always visible