Israel, My Beloved by Kay Arthur

Israel, My Beloved (edition 2001)

by Kay Arthur (Author)

Member:gravesok
Title:Israel, My Beloved
Authors:Kay Arthur (Author)
Info:Harvest House Publishers (2001), Edition: 2/13/01, 448 pages
Collections:Your library, Currently reading

Israel, My Beloved by Kay Arthur

An overview of Israel, God's chosen people from the Babylonian captivity through today with a glimpse of what is to come. The main characters are very unique and give you a picture of what God's word says and how that has been lived out by the Jewish people. I loved this book! It took me several pages to grasp the significance of the story, but once there, I didn't want to put it down. ( )
  peanuts5 | Aug 26, 2010 |
This was an interesting book that explains the history of the Jewish people by having the character travel through time. It was interesting but not 4 stars. ( )
  LB121100 | Aug 3, 2008 |

When Israel, My Beloved first released, it immediately captured the #1 spot on the CBA hardcover fiction bestseller list--and stayed on the list for months. Kay Arthur's dramatic, epic-style novel is now available in softcover with a beautiful new cover and a historical timeline that corresponds with the fascinating retelling of Israel's story. History comes alive as Kay begins with the tragic mistakes that led to Israel's captivity by Babylon and takes readers all the way to the modern-day miracles of triumph against all odds. A heartwarming novel filled with adventure and suspense, Israel, My Beloved is an incredible testimony of God's great love and faithfulness even in Israel's darkest hour.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:16 -0400)

Bestselling author Kay Arthur tells the dramatic story of the nation of Israel, painting a living panorama that will forever change the way we view God's people. This new paperback edition features a new cover and a historical timeline.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,240,177 books! | Top bar: Always visible