Het spookt bij de buren by R.L. Stine

Het spookt bij de buren (edition 1996)

by R.L. Stine, Herman Tulp (Illustrator), Tini Hoekstra (Translator)

Member:divinenanny
Title:Het spookt bij de buren
Authors:R.L. Stine
Other authors:Herman Tulp (Illustrator), Tini Hoekstra (Translator)
Info:Kluitman (1996), Alkmaar, Hardcover, 127p.
Collections:Your library, Unread, Readable, Children's books
Tags:fiction, children's, horror

The Ghost Next Door by R. L. Stine

Goosebumps. This is the series that kept me reading through my childhood. More than any other series, Goosebumps kept me interested in reading, and R.L. Stein is a wonderful children's writer. I applaud his efforts, and can't express enough my gratitude for the series. ( )
  wodenthewanderer | Apr 2, 2013 |
The entire series is corny, silly, far from scary, and bordering on stupid. But it's ADDICTIVE. It's a genuinely amusing series. Good for kicking back and relaxing. ( )
  benuathanasia | Sep 12, 2012 |
My favorite GOOSEBUMPS book ( )
  Erikayumi | Nov 18, 2010 |
Love it!! it is so good there is this kid named Danny, and it turns out he is the ghost. I am stiil reading it and so far i love it!! i hope you like it too! ( )
  pencillight | May 27, 2010 |
Hannah Farichild is not enjoying her summer vacation as much as she would like¡Kshe didn¡¦t get to go away to camp with her friends this year, even worse than that is they aren¡¦t answering her letters. She can hardly wait for summer to be over and for 8th grade to start so that she can see her friends again¡Kbecause they seems to have fallen off the planet, they¡¦ve not written her once the entire summer. One day when she is bored out of her mind she literally runs into Danny Anderson¡Kthat¡¦s strange, she¡¦s never seen him before and yet he says he¡¦s living right next door to her. From there The Ghost Next Door turns into a fast paced ¡§mystery¡¨ as Hannah tries to find out more about Danny, his friends and the mystery behind why he seems to disappear so quickly when she¡¦s trying to follow him. Is he REALLY her new neighbor or is he a ghost?

I figured out the ending to this less than halfway though the book, but it was still interesting to watch Hannah puzzle it all out. The Ghost Next Door is a light, easy read¡Ka easy to solve ¡§mystery¡¨ with the typical twist that all of Stine¡¦s books seem to possess¡Kthings aren¡¦t always what they seem and I rather like that about this series¡Kyou always find yourself wondering what the ¡§surprise twist¡¨ is going to be. Overall, I give The Ghost Next Door three stars, it¡¦s a quick read with likeable characters (mostly) that is pretty easy to figure out. ( )
  the_hag | Dec 27, 2007 |

When an odd new boy moves in next door, Hannah's neighborhood starts to get more and more eerie, and she suspects that the pale boy must be a ghost.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:51:42 -0400)

The new boy that moved in next door to Hannah keeps disappearing in the oddest ways.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,320,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible