The Dark Tower Volume 1-7 (STEPHEN KING THE…

The Dark Tower Volume 1-7 (STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER 1-V11, #1 THE… (edition 1988)

by Stephen King, Volume 5-6-7 Grant HC / vol 1-2-3-4-First Plume paperbacks (Editor)

Member:rattus
Title:The Dark Tower Volume 1-7 (STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER 1-V11, #1 THE GUNSLINGER #2 THE DRAWING OF THE THREE #3 WASTE LANDS #4 WIZARD AND GLASS #5 WOLVES OF THE CALLA #6 SONGS OF SUSANNAH #7 THE DARK TOWER)
Authors:Stephen King
Other authors:Volume 5-6-7 Grant HC / vol 1-2-3-4-First Plume paperbacks (Editor)
Info:GRANT / PLUME (1988), Paperback

The Dark Tower. I–VII by Stephen King

The Dark Tower chronicles Roland's quest to reach The Dark Tower. Gaining a troop of lovable characters along the way, the gunslinger moves from realm to realm in search of the man in black while coming to the understanding of why and how his world is falling apart. A wonderful mix of western and fantasy, Steven King is able to weave real life events with that of pure imagination that sets the mind to unimagined heights. ( )
  JoshuaKyte | Aug 27, 2011 |
I love this epic saga about a journey from an gunslinger through the worlds. ( )
  milesdoreymi | Mar 1, 2011 |
Quite possibly the most epic uber-adventure ever put down on paper. I started reading this series when I was about 12. "The Gunslinger" was actually the first Stephen King novel I ever read. Over the years while I was waiting for the later books in the series to come out I must have re-read those first four books at least a dozen times each. Needless to say they never got old. Finally in 2003-2004 he put out the last three books in quick succession. I don't think there has ever been a more anxiously awaited publish date (and that includes Deathly Hallows, and Breaking Dawn). I don't know the exact number of years between the publishing of "The Gunslinger", and that of "The Dark tower", but I believe it to be about 30. In my humble opinion it was worth the wait.

there is no way to accurately describe this series without completely ruining it. Just read it.....you won't be sorry. ( )
  digitalfreeze | May 12, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,498,716 books! | Top bar: Always visible