Bleach, Volume 21: Be My Family or Not by…

Bleach, Volume 21: Be My Family or Not

by Tite Kubo

Series: Bleach (21)

Recently added bytkappleton, private library, Laella, MountainViewHS, GemiR, firestar97, fjvidiella, alena_royer
action (9) action/adventure (2) adventure (8) afterlife (4) bleach (20) comedy (2) comics (4) death (3) epic (2) fantasy (14) fiction (7) French (2) friendship (3) ghosts (4) good and evil (3) graphic novel (10) high school (2) humor (4) Japan (5) manga (91) paranormal (2) read (3) series (3) shinigami (7) shounen (27) supernatural (8) tite kubo (3) translation (2) Viz (11) YA (2)

yes Finly a book that makes sence the Guys want ichigo to join them. There the kind of people like itchigo with the dark side.
but unlike ichigo they know how to control it. ichigo like a dummy turns them down but i hope he changes his mind. he know that the dark side of him has great power and if they worked to gether they would be the best out there hes already the best but with that power he would be untuchable. hopfuly he changes his mind in the next book and goes to them and Become the true ichigo. ( )
  JeremiahRivers | Nov 17, 2011 |
In the anime version, there was a whole different story arc placed between volume 20 and volume 21; the Bount saga. I'm glad it's not in the manga. Solely because it means we're already into the story arc that I'm so excited for. There was a terrifying twist in volume 19 that is killing for an explanation. Now, a new character appears and wants to recruit Ichigo. A character with both a Soul Reaper sword and a Hollow mask. The puzzlement deepens, and you can just tell this new evil that Ichigo has to face is going to be even worse than the past ones. Inner demons always are the worst. And the most exciting. The volume raises many questions and "omg what!?" moments. The next arc is sure to be even more intense. ( )
  Kassilem | Aug 2, 2011 |
Finally I understand what the mask means and all of that.
Nice twist, but personally I think it would seem more, I don't know, better if Ichigo was the only visard (I can't remember how to spell it) or there was only one every few centuries or something. ( )
  AbSc0603 | Feb 1, 2011 |
I really recommend this series. A teenage boy helps direct souls in the afterlife to soul society where they can live peacefully. Only Hollows (corrupted souls) get in the way and even harm innocent souls. Ichigo relies on friends and family to fight for what is right. ( )
  camarie | Feb 4, 2009 |

A new student at soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki's school bears the markings of a malevolent lost spirit known as the Hollow.

Tite Kubo is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,485,596 books! | Top bar: Always visible