The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie

The Language of Letting Go

by Melody Beattie

Helpful daily meditation. Enjoyed all of the messages and the time to take to read it. Daily was helpful!!! ( )
  MonicaLynn | Jan 3, 2012 |
This book changed my life. I highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with self worth, fear, addictions. It helped to change my outlook on life, and I am much better for it. Go get it! ( )
1 vote whiteknight50 | Mar 14, 2010 |
Another brillant book by Melody Beattie! If you are an Adult Child of an Alcoholic, or what many term "codependant" , then this book will be your rock in a stormy sea. I especially enjoyed the fact that it was a daily reminder to keep working on issues that are holding you back. Once again Beattie nails home the hard truths of codependancy, yet is still able to help the reader find ways to battle this demon all adult children of alcoholics carry with them. This book got me through many rough days and has helped me grow and become a better person for the reading of it. ( )
  lsknightsr1 | Aug 10, 2008 |
Offers a daily helping of support to those on the recovery journey, can calm a busy mind with a worthwhile reflection. ( )
  aannttiiiittnnaa | Feb 23, 2008 |
I could kick myself for not reading this book every day when I know I should. It's kind of like the Bible. You pick it up, read it and think its talking directly to you. Great book!
1 vote awannabe | Mar 27, 2007 |

Melody Beattie integrates her own life experiences and fundamental recovery reflections in this unique daily meditation book written especially for those of us who struggle with the issue of codependency.

Problems are made to be solved, Melody reminds us, and the best thing we can do is take responsibility for our own pain and self-care. In this daily inspirational book, Melody provides us with a thought to guide us through the day and she encourages us to remember that each day is an opportunity for growth and renewal.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:53:37 -0400)

A collection of daily meditations, covering one full year, in which Melody Beattie uses her own experiences to shed light on the recovery process.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,285,721 books! | Top bar: Always visible