P. S. I Love You (Movie Tie-In Edition) by…

P. S. I Love You (Movie Tie-In Edition) (original 2004; edition 2007)

by Cecelia Ahern

Series: P.S. I Love You (1)

Meaningful, moving and magical - the classic bestselling love story Everyone needs a guardian angel... Some people wait their whole lives to find their soul mates. But not Holly and Gerry. Childhood sweethearts, they could finish each other's sentences and even when they fought, they laughed. No one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other. Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms, Gerry comes back to her. He's left her a bundle of notes, one for each of the months after his death, gently guiding Holly into her new life without him, each note signed 'PS, I Love You'. As the notes are gradually opened, and as the year unfolds, Holly is both cheered up and challenged. The man who knows her better than anyone sets out to teach her that life goes on. With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing - and being braver than ever before. Life is for living, she realises - but it always helps if there's an angel watching over you.… (more)
Member:itshellsparadise
Title:P. S. I Love You (Movie Tie-In Edition)
Authors:Cecelia Ahern
Info:Hyperion (2007), Mass Market Paperback, 512 pages

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern (2004)

Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern (aliciagarcia)
    aliciagarcia: Si te gustó Posdata: te amo y disfrutaste con la película, Un regalo del cielo te encantará. A mí me está entusiasmando.
    Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes (Norabee)
    Norabee: Both of these books are well written and enjoyable and if you enjoyed one, you will certainly enjoy the other!
    Good Grief by Lolly Winston (HollyMS)
    13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (nookbooks)
    nookbooks: Main character gets series of envelopes with letters, after loved one's death, each one with a task to complete.
    Simply from Scratch by Alicia Bessette (ann.elizabeth)
    The Gift by Cecelia Ahern (WillowOne)
    The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (krizia_lazaro)
    The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks (standinginalley)

English (145)  Dutch (6)  German (6)  Spanish (2)  Swedish (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Finnish (1)  Italian (1)  All languages (163)
Love this book, can read it countless times and still shed a tear. Possibly my fave Cecelia book. ( )
  Bookworm_2017 | Apr 16, 2021 |
Review from 2012

Made me laugh, cry and squeal. Didn't want it to end. Loved the characters. Found the story surprisingly engaging despite it not being my 'type' of book. ( )
  crimsonraider | Apr 1, 2021 |
  Bookworm2017 | Mar 21, 2021 |
thought it would be very similar to the movie but it was not and I enjoyed it a lot. simple and well told. ( )
  AthulyaGireesan | Nov 17, 2020 |
Cecilia Ahern makes a splash with "PS, I Love You," a surprisingly charming debut about grief, love, family, and struggling to move on with life. "PS I Love You" is not your typical chick-lit. Sure, it has most of the usual trappings -- a young woman out in the world, the loud 'n 'lovable gay confidante, the outspoken best friend, the eccentric family complete with pink-haired baby sister. But there's no gooey love story with some new Hot Guy Du Jour, nor does it avoid the darker, more depressing experiences. Her characters are very in-depth and dimensional and show various sides of their personalities throughout the novel. This story will make you laugh and cry along with the characters and hope for the best outcome possible for them. Like reading about your best friend, P.S. I LOVE YOU features sub-stories that will appeal to both sexes, both young and old. ( )
  AvigailRGRIL | Nov 10, 2020 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

For David
Holly held the blue cotton sweater to her face and the familiar smell immediately struck her, an overwhelming grief knotting her stomach and pulling at her heart.

Holly couldn't live without her husband Gerry, until the day she had to. They were the kind of young couple who could finish each other's sentences. When Gerry succumbs to terminal illness and dies, 30-year-old Holly is set adrift unable to pick up the pieces. But with the help of a series of letters her husband left her before he did and a little nudging from an eccentric assortment of family and friends, she learns to laugh, overcome her fears, and discover a world she never knew existed.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,308,137 books! | Top bar: Always visible