Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, Book 6) by…

Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, Book 6) (edition 2008)

by Christine Feehan

Member:sidhevicious
Title:Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, Book 6)
Authors:Christine Feehan
Info:Jove (2008), Edition: Illustrated Edition Edition, Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:TBR, Paranormal Romance

Predatory Game by Christine Feehan

English (15)  Dutch (1)  All languages (16)
The first time I tried to read this series I just couldn't get through the book. I went back about a year later and tried them again and I couldn't put it down. I've been hooked ever since. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I really enjoy her 'Game' series. Her seven sister series is also fun to read. Her vampire series though seems to have gone on long enough that it feels like she can only recycle previous plot lines. Besides too many of the men are grumpy, 'must be the one in charge', 'I'm older so of course know better, than you' kind of guys. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
This doesn't really read any differently from the other books in the series: a lot of repetition (which seems to be a writing flaw for Feehan), major violence, broken-ish women and/or men... ( )
  lesmel | Oct 24, 2014 |
TBR
  Ebeth.Naylor | Sep 30, 2013 |
Jesse Calhoun, along with Ken and Jack Norton were introduced in the the second book in this series. He was Dahlia's handler and friend. He was also tortured for information on Dahlia. Ms. Feehan has a wonderful gift for introducing characters that grab your imagination and make you want to know more about them. Don't get me wrong I love all the characters that were introduced in the first book. I mean there were enough characters there to keep the series going for a long time. I was intrigued by Jesse as I am by any character that has a tortured past either childhood or as an adult. I was glad that Jess found someone that matched him so well and was as caring as Saber was. I also like how Ms. Feehan brings in characters from past books into each story so you never lose sight that these men ate committed to their team mates and their wives. There is more action in this book because there is a individual threat to Saber as well as a threat to Jesse and his team. When Jess and Saber finally decide to consummate their mutual hot and steamy attraction they definitely burn the house down. This is something else I like about Ms. Feehan, she doesn't seem to have a set formula for sex in a story. It could happen at any time depending on the people she happens to be writing about at the time. Another great story and I have already started the next book. ( )
  LadyIsis | May 13, 2012 |
For Adam Schuette, with love
The lights from oncoming cars hurt his eyes and seemed to pierce right through his skull, stabbing at his brain until he wanted to scream.

Saber Wynter is running from her past when she meets ex-Navy SEAL and Ghostwalker Jess Calhoun. But the riddles of both their pasts are about to collide, shattering the promise of their future with the ultimate betrayal.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515144282, Mass Market Paperback)

The new Ghostwalker novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:20 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,516,156 books! | Top bar: Always visible