Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, Book 6) by…

Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, Book 6) (edition 2008)

by Christine Feehan

Member:sidhevicious
Title:Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, Book 6)
Authors:Christine Feehan
Info:Jove (2008), Edition: Illustrated Edition Edition, Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:TBR, Paranormal Romance

Predatory Game by Christine Feehan

English (13)  Dutch (1)  All languages (14)
This doesn't really read any differently from the other books in the series: a lot of repetition (which seems to be a writing flaw for Feehan), major violence, broken-ish women and/or men... ( )
  lesmel | Oct 24, 2014 |
TBR
  Ebeth.Naylor | Sep 30, 2013 |
Jesse Calhoun, along with Ken and Jack Norton were introduced in the the second book in this series. He was Dahlia's handler and friend. He was also tortured for information on Dahlia. Ms. Feehan has a wonderful gift for introducing characters that grab your imagination and make you want to know more about them. Don't get me wrong I love all the characters that were introduced in the first book. I mean there were enough characters there to keep the series going for a long time. I was intrigued by Jesse as I am by any character that has a tortured past either childhood or as an adult. I was glad that Jess found someone that matched him so well and was as caring as Saber was. I also like how Ms. Feehan brings in characters from past books into each story so you never lose sight that these men ate committed to their team mates and their wives. There is more action in this book because there is a individual threat to Saber as well as a threat to Jesse and his team. When Jess and Saber finally decide to consummate their mutual hot and steamy attraction they definitely burn the house down. This is something else I like about Ms. Feehan, she doesn't seem to have a set formula for sex in a story. It could happen at any time depending on the people she happens to be writing about at the time. Another great story and I have already started the next book. ( )
  LadyIsis | May 13, 2012 |
The story line in this Ghostwalkers Book 6 was the best yet. The story concentrates on the plot more than the sex which I thought was a welcome change from some of the books in series that seemed to have a lot of sex. Saber is another of Whitney's experiments and has skills that we haven't encountered in the previous stories which made her very interesting. I have liked Jess from the first time he was introduced as he is not as violent as some of the other main male characters. I started this series with Book 1 and have been reading them in order so I am really enjoying the characters showing up over and over. ( )
  DunnFunKat | Sep 21, 2011 |
This was the first book that I have read by Christine Feehan, and I really enjoyed it. Saber is an extremely interesting character, who is constantly running from her past life. She was genetically altered by a scientist who mentally and physically abused her, forced her to do evil things, and trained her to be a killer. She encounters Jess, a Navy Seal, who has also been genetically altered, but by his own choice. They must sort through their feelings for each other and decide whether they are enemies or in love with one another. ( )
  gcamp | Nov 4, 2010 |
For Adam Schuette, with love
The lights from oncoming cars hurt his eyes and seemed to pierce right through his skull, stabbing at his brain until he wanted to scream.

Saber Wynter is running from her past when she meets ex-Navy SEAL and Ghostwalker Jess Calhoun. But the riddles of both their pasts are about to collide, shattering the promise of their future with the ultimate betrayal.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0515144282, Mass Market Paperback)

The new Ghostwalker novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:43:16 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,383,515 books! | Top bar: Always visible