Stonewall

by Jean Fritz

A biography of the brilliant southern general who gained the nickname Stonewall by his stand at Bull Run during the Civil War.

Biography tells story of Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson's life and his contribution to the South in the Civil War.
  SASegsworth | Jun 17, 2013 |
This book describes Stonewall and his experiences during the Civil War. The book also elaborates on his experiences during the Mexican wars as well. I also found this book very interesting. I felt that it looked at some details of Stonewall that other books may not. Such as his time at West Point and things that happened earlier in his life. If I am able to teach students at the age where they are learning about these wars, I will use this book. I found it to be an easy and fun read.
  temorrison | Feb 2, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,573,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible