100 Ways to Motivate Yourself by Steve…

100 Ways to Motivate Yourself

Info:Rupa Publications India
Collections:Your library, To read, To Read This Year
Tags:Self Improvement

100 Ways To Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever by Steve Chandler

Next up: 100 ways to kill self-help writers who regurgitate other people's ideas. ( )
  graffiti.living | Oct 22, 2017 |
A Philosophers Notes - Book Reviews
  cmargaritis | Dec 30, 2014 |
I don't recall how I came across this title, but I thought it might be a great self-help book; perfect for the beginning of the year. When I reserved it from the library, I was allocated an older edition of 100 Ways To Motivate Yourself - Change Your Life Forever by Steve Chandler in large print.

The large print was perfect actually and the fact that it's broken into 100 ways/chapters makes it the perfect book to dip into at any time; you can literally flick to any page and start reading. Many/most of the 'ways' I'd come across before in one form or another, but I ended up flagging six sections in the book for follow up later on.

There was one motivational strategy in particular that really grabbed my attention and I immediately put the book down to commence developing a personal goal I'd been avoiding.

For that one idea it was definitely worth reading 100 Ways To Motivate Yourself - Change Your Life Forever by Steve Chandler, although for any readers seeking out this book, I recommend you get the latest edition. I'm confident it'll be even better. ( )
  Carpe_Librum | Feb 14, 2014 |
100 Ways to Motivate Yourself
Change Your Life Forever
by Steve Chandler

I got such an uplifting feeling from reviewing this 221 page go at it how-to on many wondrous and different ways to get inside and scratch that itch that has kept me stuck sometimes for years. I was impressed with the different personal stories and great information presented in this book, and the soft, but firm approach taken by the author.

I tend to believe that sometimes the best way to move forward is to not get to stuck in punishing myself for my past, and I could see how humor and compassion worked together to give me the confidence I needed to experience some of these simple tried and true remedies. I would recommend this basic helper to anyone looking for hints to move past where they are to where they most wanna be. Thanks Steve, for helping me to get over myself.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 15, 2012 |
Very good practical idea on getting re-started ( )
  ctkcec | Nov 20, 2009 |

With the third, revised edition of 100 WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF, Steve Chandler helps you create an action plan for living your vision, in business and in life. It features 100 proven methods to positively change the way you think and actmethods based on feedback from the hundreds of thousands of corporate and public seminar attendees Chandler speaks to each year. The book now, also, includes techniques and breakthroughs he has created for individual coaching clients.100 WAYS TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF will help you break through the negative barriers and banish the pessimistic thoughts that are preventing you from fulfilling your lifelong goals and dreams. This edition, also, contains new mental and spiritual techniques that give readers more immediate access to action and results in their lives. If you're ready to finally make a change and reach your goals, Steve Chandler challenges you to turn your defeatist attitude into energetic, optimistic, enthusiastic accomplishments.… (more)

HighBridge Audio

An edition of this book was published by HighBridge Audio.

HighBridge

An edition of this book was published by HighBridge.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,497,804 books! | Top bar: Always visible