He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt

He's Just Not That Into You (2004)

by Greg Behrendt, Liz Tuccillo (Author)

English (43)  Danish (1)  All (44)
Yeah...I read this a couple of years ago...still a little embarrassed. But it was funny! ( )
  Heather_Brock | Nov 23, 2016 |
He’s Just Not That Into You – Greg Behrendt

It’s a fun book, that shouldn’t be taken too serious. I had fun reading it, laughed a lot and here and there I could relate to the things I’ve been told.

funny
realistic ( )
  Chiffongurl | Jun 16, 2016 |
I read this book as research for a novel I'm writing and, ouch, the truth hurts. Finally a book with no nonsense approach to dating. It's a bit harsh, but so it's dating life. In any case I wished I had read this book as a teenager, it would have helped me avoid a lot of traps. ( )
  Leticia.Toraci | Feb 10, 2016 |
Funny, insightful, and brutally honest, Greg Behrendt's ''He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys'' is a true winner!

Ever wondered what guys secretly mean by their words and actions? Greg gives a man's perspective on life, love and dating that is certainly an eye-opener for females. But the highlight of this book has to be Greg's overall message: that if he's just not that into you...then it's his loss. Because you're smart, sassy, and beautiful just the way you are :) Don't waste the pretty !

AlexisLovesBooks | Feb 9, 2016 |
Ok, I shall preface by saying that this book was not what I thought it would be, and therefore, I was not in the correct state of mind when I read it. That said, I still really enjoyed it.

I just went through... well, it's difficult to say what it was. I wouldn't quite call it a break up b/c we were never going out officially, but whatever it was, it ended... sort of suddenly & very emotionally (for me at least). I wont' go into details, b/c hell! I don't even know you ppl! Anyway, I was looking to cheer myself up, so I said to myself,"Self, why don't you read that book you just got."

I traded for it on another site, knowing that it was the book that the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" was based off of. I thought it would be the same story-like thing. A fictitious piece of hilarity that would cheer me up and bring me out of my miserable, blue state. I was incorrect in this mindset.

It's the book the movie was based off of, yes, but it's a funny, cute, snarky little self help sort of book. It was hilarious, or rather it would have been if I didn't see some of the excuses I'd made for what I'd just gotten out of pop up in there. It made me cry; I'll admit it. It was also difficult for me to read. The parts that weren't related to me made me chuckle quite a bit though.

Am I glad I read it? Yes. Do I wish I'd read it earlier or MUCH later? Definitely. Don't read something like this right after you split with somebody. You see the excuses you made for them to all your family and friends and whomever and realize how foolish you sounded. And I'll tell you what, it hurts. These two give you the God's honest truth about it all, but it still hurts. Make sure you are in the right state of mind to read this book. I cannot stress that enough, so I will say it again. Make sure you are in the right state of mind to read this book.
  cebellol | Jul 22, 2014 |

Greg Behrendtprimary authorall editionscalculated
Tuccillo, LizAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to all the lovely ladies out there whose stories inspired us to write this book. May we never need to write another one.
It started out just like any other day.
He's just not that into you.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 068987474X, Hardcover)

Based on an episode of "Sex and the City," offers a lighthearted, no-nonsense look at dead-end relationships, with advice for letting go and moving on.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:30 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,273,855 books! | Top bar: Always visible