He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses…

He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys (2004)

by Greg Behrendt, Liz Tuccillo (Author)

English (46)  Danish (1)  All languages (47)
This is another book that has been sitting on my To-Read pile for ages. I saw that Jennifer Connelly was in the film, and felt a distinct need to read the book. The book, needless to say, was hilarious.

As much as I wanted to hate the book, it being a relationship guide more or less that takes the stance of Let The Guy Do the Chasing, after reading it I have to say that... well, it's right. Everyone wants to be the exception, but everyone ends up being pretty much the rule. Exceptions are, after all, exceptional.

I will say, however, that me reading this book now may count as cheating. It pretty much just showed me how lucky I am to be in a great relationship that makes me feel like a superfox. ( )
  Lepophagus | Jun 14, 2018 |
I had to know what all the hype was about this one ... Brings back fun memories ... I read it with my husband when we first started dating ... Funny! ( )
  KPhotoWrtr2 | Sep 12, 2017 |
A self-help book for women to understand if their guys are into or just not that into them.

If a guy's into you, he will call you and will do anything just to see you. He will make things happen whatever the situation he's in or whatever. NO EXCUSES. Excuse is a polite way of rejection.

A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the woman he loves.

The bottom line:
If he's just not that into you, don't waste your time on him because you're worth it and deserves better. ( )
  phoibee | Apr 23, 2017 |
Yeah...I read this a couple of years ago...still a little embarrassed. But it was funny! ( )
  Heather_Brock | Nov 23, 2016 |
He’s Just Not That Into You – Greg Behrendt

It’s a fun book, that shouldn’t be taken too serious. I had fun reading it, laughed a lot and here and there I could relate to the things I’ve been told.

funny
realistic ( )
  Chiffongurl | Jun 16, 2016 |

Greg Behrendtprimary authorall editionscalculated
Tuccillo, LizAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to all the lovely ladies out there whose stories inspired us to write this book. May we never need to write another one.
It started out just like any other day.
He's just not that into you.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 068987474X, Hardcover)

Based on an episode of "Sex and the City," offers a lighthearted, no-nonsense look at dead-end relationships, with advice for letting go and moving on.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:30 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,803,194 books! | Top bar: Always visible