He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt

He's Just Not That Into You (2004)

by Greg Behrendt, Liz Tuccillo (Author)

English (44)  Danish (1)  All (45)
A self-help book for women to understand if their guys are into or just not that into them.

If a guy's into you, he will call you and will do anything just to see you. He will make things happen whatever the situation he's in or whatever. NO EXCUSES. Excuse is a polite way of rejection.

A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the woman he loves.

The bottom line:
If he's just not that into you, don't waste your time on him because you're worth it and deserves better. ( )
  phoibee | Apr 23, 2017 |
Yeah...I read this a couple of years ago...still a little embarrassed. But it was funny! ( )
  Heather_Brock | Nov 23, 2016 |
He’s Just Not That Into You – Greg Behrendt

It’s a fun book, that shouldn’t be taken too serious. I had fun reading it, laughed a lot and here and there I could relate to the things I’ve been told.

funny
realistic ( )
  Chiffongurl | Jun 16, 2016 |
I read this book as research for a novel I'm writing and, ouch, the truth hurts. Finally a book with no nonsense approach to dating. It's a bit harsh, but so it's dating life. In any case I wished I had read this book as a teenager, it would have helped me avoid a lot of traps. ( )
  Leticia.Toraci | Feb 10, 2016 |
Funny, insightful, and brutally honest, Greg Behrendt's ''He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys'' is a true winner!

Ever wondered what guys secretly mean by their words and actions? Greg gives a man's perspective on life, love and dating that is certainly an eye-opener for females. But the highlight of this book has to be Greg's overall message: that if he's just not that into you...then it's his loss. Because you're smart, sassy, and beautiful just the way you are :) Don't waste the pretty !

AlexisLovesBooks | Feb 9, 2016 |

Greg Behrendtprimary authorall editionscalculated
Tuccillo, LizAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to all the lovely ladies out there whose stories inspired us to write this book. May we never need to write another one.
It started out just like any other day.
He's just not that into you.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 068987474X, Hardcover)

Based on an episode of "Sex and the City," offers a lighthearted, no-nonsense look at dead-end relationships, with advice for letting go and moving on.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:30 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,856,579 books! | Top bar: Always visible