Biting the Bullet (Jaz Parks, Book 3) by…

Biting the Bullet (Jaz Parks, Book 3) (edition 2008)

by Jennifer Rardin

Member:sidhevicious
Title:Biting the Bullet (Jaz Parks, Book 3)
Authors:Jennifer Rardin

Orbit,fall07
  orbitbooks | May 9, 2013 |
Fall/Winter 09/10
  orbitbooks | May 9, 2013 |
Rardin is getting better with each book in the series. I definitely liked this one the best so far - the mythology continues to deepen and I like that instead of adding tons of new characters with each book we're getting to know the main ones a little better. I'll be interested to see if E. J. pops up as being important again. Already, I'm about done with the love triangle thing with Cole though - between Jaz and Vayl's pasts and the general issues of human/vamp relationships there are really quite enough complications in place already. ( )
  JenJ. | Mar 31, 2013 |
For Ben . . . one of the world's greatest wonders. I love you.
Gunfire boomed in my ears, the sergeant crouched next to me yelling with triumph as his target fell.

Jaz and co. go to Iran on assignment. Their mission is to team up with Jaz's brother, David, and flush out a mole while assassinating a world terrorist. Along the way, Jaz and Vayl's relationship is challenged by a psychic with news about Vayl's sons.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0316020583, Paperback)

I'm Lucille Robinson
(aka Jaz Parks).

This is a mission unlike anything my vampire boss, Vayl, and I have ever been on. It's not our usual take them out and run; it's an undercover mission that needs the whole gang: a psychic, an interpreter, and a weapons specialist. We're joining a Special Ops team to nail the Wizard, a major terrorist thorn in the military's side. We've never gone in with such heavy artillery before, but the more the merrier, right? Um . . . nope. At least not since Vayl and I learned part of our job is to ferret out a mole concealed in our unit.

To add to our problems, we're being harried by a pack of reavers bent on revenge, and targeted by a Seer who wants to share Vayl's power - at any cost. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the army of demonic, soul-sucking parasites either. This is going to be a blast.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:33:01 -0400)

The Raptor, the CIA's longtime nemesis, is back. Jaz Parks and her vampire boss Vayl are asked to join her brother David's special ops team to take him down. But when her spirit guide tells her that she's being lead to the wrong man, and she starts asking the wrong questions, her life -- and her job-- are threatened. And the one person who can help her--her boss-- is off on a wild goose chase. Add to the mix a pack of reavers bent on revenge along with a small army of desert monsters, and BITING THE BULLET will take you so close to the edge of your seat you may want to leave a pillow on the floor just in case.… (more)

Orbit Books

Two editions of this book were published by Orbit Books.

Editions: 0316020583, 0316043567

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,468,537 books! | Top bar: Always visible