Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

The Last Apprentice: Attack of the Fiend by…

The Last Apprentice: Attack of the Fiend (2008)

by Joseph Delaney

Fortsatt god historie. Men en opplysning som kom frem i denne boken kunne godt kommet frem i bok 2, minst. Mulig at jeg som voksen skjønte det tidligere enn yngre lesere, men synes det virker usannsynlig. ( )
  henriette89 | Apr 21, 2018 |
  henriette89 | Apr 21, 2018 |
More of exactly the same. Which isn't necessarily bad, but it makes it feel very cookie-cutter. ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
Witches are brewing... This is the 4th book in The Wardstone Chronicles about a Spook's Apprentice named Tom. In the previous books, Tom battled boggarts, and a witch here and there but never three clans of witches. That's what he's up against in this installment along with a fiend that the witches are trying to unleash into the world. I just love this series! There is never a dull moment and the characters are so developed they just come to life. I've been listening to the audio books but my library didn't have the audio for this one so I just read it, but I still enjoyed it tremendously. The narrator of the audio books is fantastic though so I'll continue to get the audio when I can, but I definitely plan to continue the series with or without it.  ( )
  EmpressReece | Aug 22, 2016 |
I really like where this series is going. The story is amazing, the characters are amazing, and a perfect series for kids aged 10-13 ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |
This book is about a spook apprentice named Tom. He trys to stop opening a gate that unlease the fiend (the devil) from witches.
added by HimynameisSercan | editHimynameisSercan, HimynameisSercan

For Marie
The Witch was chasing me through the dark wood, getting nearer and nearer by the second

When witches steal Tom's inheritance and kidnap his relatives, Tom, the Spook, and Alice set out for Pendle Hill, a particularly dangerous district, in hopes of preventing the three witch clans from uniting to raise the Fiend, the Devil himself, thus bringing about an age of darkness.… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,521,887 books! | Top bar: Always visible