Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0470043520, Paperback)"This is the book that you'll want to read about podcasting--the technology that everyday people, in addition to the big-name radio networks, are using to broadcast to the world."
-- Robert Scoble, Vice President Media Development, Podtech.net
Create and market successful podcasts from your desktop, for your company, or in the studio
Podcasting is a blazing hot new medium, but to create effective audio and video for the Internet, you need a thorough grounding in the tools and techniques that make it possible. You'll find it all--including business planning worksheets and tips--in this comprehensive guide from two industry experts. Each of the book's seven sections focuses on key elements in a logical sequence, so you can find what you need, when you need it--from an in-depth look at the basics, to high-level recording techniques, to creating a revenue-producing business.
* Produce and upload your first podcast with a Quick Start tutorial
* Learn how to turn your podcast into a viable business
* Master the equipment--microphones, cameras, editing software, and more
* Produce your audio and video podcasts to a broadcast standard
* Decipher Really Simple Syndication (RSS) and other podcasting techniques
* Crop, resize, color correct, or insert virtual backgrounds
* Integrate your podcast into your blog or Web site
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:38 -0400)
The authors provide a how-to reference for producing, distributing, and marketing successful revenue-generating podcasts.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.