Keeper of the Bride by Tess Gerritsen

Keeper of the Bride (original 1996; edition 2010)

by Tess Gerritsen

Member:sjsitz
Title:Keeper of the Bride
Authors:Tess Gerritsen
Info:Richmond : Mira, 2010.
Tags:Dec2012, ebook, romance, thriller, Nina Cormier, Sam Navarro

Keeper of the Bride by Tess Gerritsen (1996)

English (11)  Dutch (2)  All languages (13)
Ms Gerritsen did it again. The plot is interesting and starts right off with a bombing and doesn't slow down till the end. There are some twists and, of course, some romance. I enjoyed this page turner. ( )
  Diane_K | Jul 14, 2015 |
Adequate for very light reading. Author explains this is one of her very early forays into authorship, inspired by a friend's gift of romance novels & the response we have all had - "I can write as well as that!" Unlike most of us, she set about proving it with a number of romantic thrillers such as this, before she found her own voice. ( )
  dBabbp | Mar 2, 2015 |
Love tess Gerritsen, but this book wasn't one of my favorites. I liked the story line between Sam and Nina, but things seemed to drag on and the bombings got a little old. This was my first Gerritsen book that didn't do it for me. Will try another one soon though! ( )
  jdy | Feb 20, 2013 |
This is early Tess Gerritsen. Pretty good mystery/romance; didn't know she'd written these kinds of books to begin her writing career. Her police/investigation writing is very good -- not too keen on the romance stuff. ( )
  brainella | Jan 15, 2013 |
Bad title. That should have told me something from the start. This was NOT the usual Suspense thriller that I have come to expect from this author.
This was really run of the mill, by the numbers thriller, with not much thrills. More romance then suspense.
It read as if it was written by a different author.
Well, just found out, this was an early novel, before Gerritsen found her
terrific style. That explains alot here.
Not recommended. ( )
  silversurfer | Dec 5, 2012 |
The wedding was off.

You've just been jilted at the alter. Your day is about to get a lot worse. If Nina Cormier's wedding had taken place, she would be dead. But after the bride was left at the altar, the church stood empty when the bomb exploded. It wasn't until a stranger tried to run her off the road, that Nina realised someone actually wanted to kill her. But who? That's what Nina has to find out - and fast. As the nightmare unfolds all around her, Nina must try to decipher the terrifying truth: she is at the mercy of a brilliant madman, one who is playing for keeps.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:53 -0400)

If Nina Cormier's wedding had taken place, she would be dead. But after the bride was left at the altar, the church stood empty when the bomb exploded. It wasn't until a stranger tried to run her off the road, that Nina realised someone actually wanted to kill her.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,473,759 books! | Top bar: Always visible