One Last Breath by Laura Griffin

by Laura Griffin

Recently added byTalthor, ladodd, Azacia, Krisrich85

Amazon preorder
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
Feenie and Cecilia are both mismatched with their husbands, but that's what gives this story the nudge it needs to get rolling. Love the pacing and the chemistry, though Paloma's fate still breaks me heart. ( )
  Capnrandm | Apr 15, 2013 |
'Hang in there' is my advice when you start this story. At first glance, I thought Feenie to be a "quasi" dumb blonde, and Marco to be a one-dimensional troubled hero. By the end (which was not wrapped up in pretty bows), I saw the H/H had more substance. An added bonus was the depth with which Ms. Griffin wrote about the supporting characters. VERY NICE, to truly look forward to the next story in this series. The nice thing about discovering a new author (to me) through reading an older title is not having to wait for the sequel's publication. Also, it's nice to read a story by an author not afraid to take time in the telling of her characters' stories. ( )
  Conkie | Jul 3, 2012 |
WOW! What can I say? I picked up this book because I saw how high some of you guys (goodreads friends and PBS buddies) had rated this book. I was totally hooked. I went in assuming I wouldn't really like it, but I was so WRONG!

The book has a little humor, a good bit of sexual tension and heat, a tight plot, and a great amount of suspense. If you enjoy Linda Howard/Julie Garwood/Nora Robert's romantic suspense books, then you don't want to pass this one by.

Feenie's a former cheerleader, trophy-wife whose life has officially hit the shi#@er!! Then she stumbles (she actually stumbles quite a bit) onto some information that may enable her to get back at her cheating-louse-lawyer-of-an-ex-husband who screwed her out of just about everything in the divorce. It doesn't take Feenie long to get in WAAYYY over her head!

Marco just wants the name of the hired killer who took out his sister the cop. He's pretty sure it was Feenie's ex who hired the hit man and he runs across Feenie while investigating. The story of how they originally met will leave you in stitches. Anyway, he decides that maybe Feenie can be of some use, and she's pretty hot too. I don't want to give it all away, but these two are quite a pair. Their escapades will leave you giggling and then gasping for breath as you race through the pages to find out what happens next. Don't miss it.... ( )
  jjmachshev | Mar 19, 2008 |

Seeking revenge on the ex-husband who had cheated her in their divorce settlement, rookie journalist Feenie Garland launches an investigation that leads her to the discovery of his involvement in a high-stakes smuggling ring.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,337,039 books! | Top bar: Always visible