The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot at…

The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot at Walt Disney World (2006)

by Alex Wright

I'm used to reading books about Disney by outsiders, who are not hesitant to show WDW in many lights. I didn't read this book expecting anything but whitewashed Disney PR, because I was interested in the behind-the-scenes, official tidbits about Epcot that I may not have found out in more critical books about the park. While certainly most of this book wasn't new to me, there were a lot of interesting facts here and there that have added to my knowledge of Disney trivia, and I look forward to pointing them out to family next time I'm in the happiest place on earth. ( )
  lemontwist | Jan 5, 2012 |

This user-friendly, beautifully illustrated guides are innovative and entertaining books that will enrich the Guests' time at one of the happiest places on earth. Who better to tour you around the Disney parks than the Imagineers who created them?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:50 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,724,215 books! | Top bar: Always visible