Absolute Boyfriend, Volume 5 (Absolute…

Absolute Boyfriend, Volume 5 (Absolute Boyfriend (Graphic Novels)) (v. 5) (edition 2008)

by Yuu Watase

Member:funtoo2
Title:Absolute Boyfriend, Volume 5 (Absolute Boyfriend (Graphic Novels)) (v. 5)
Authors:Yuu Watase
Info:VIZ Media LLC (2008), Edition: Shojo Beat Manga Ed, Paperback, 200 pages
Rating:*****

Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 5 by Yuu Watase

When you want a boyfriend none are around, that is just how Riiko feels. On the path of desperation she signs up for a free trial for a robotic boyfriend. What can go wrong right? Nope, wrong! Riiko receives the extravagant Night, a hot and sexy man that only wants to please her.

Seriously this is one of the best manga I have ever read! It is filled with romance and comedy and enjoyable characters. I fell in love with every aspect of this series right from the beginning. There is an interesting love triangle that also develops, I had a hard time choosing which guy I would end up picking, you will have to see for yourself.

Riiko is just a doll! No, not literally, but cute nonetheless. She is always looking on the bright side of things and is protective of the ones she loves. Night is the epitome of every girls dream guy. He is so adorable when he is learning all of the different emotions and things Riiko is trying to teach him. Night is really cute when he starts becoming overprotective of Riiko.

I really wish they would make it into an anime!!! ( )
  wolfangel87 | Dec 9, 2012 |

A miniature version of Night has returned to Riiko while his full-size body gets repaired - but now Soshi has decided to move in with them! Can a mini Night prove to Riiko that his love is just as real as Soshi's?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,745,528 books! | Top bar: Always visible